• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yet again!!
May I get the last two pieces of art I need to complete that section of my museum please?

Genuine :
Solemn painting
Warm painting

Please? Thank you

hello again! could I purchase the following:

mom's handmade aprons in animals, denim, quilted pattern and M
x2 mom's candle sets
mom's knapsacks in chick, colorful quilt design, M and polka dot
x1 mom's handmade cake

should come to 47tbt if I added it correctly? tysm!

hello again! could I purchase the following:

mom's handmade aprons in animals, denim, quilted pattern and M
x2 mom's candle sets
mom's knapsacks in chick, colorful quilt design, M and polka dot
x1 mom's handmade cake

should come to 47tbt if I added it correctly? tysm!
Hello again! 47 TBT is correct :) I'll PM you!

Hi,
I reset again and need more items; I would like 3 million IGB and 2 pagodas, please. Also Blossom Viewing Lantern and Cherry Blossom Branches DIYs. And could I also please have 5 pink mums?
Thanks!

hello again! are wedding items available for pre-order? if so, there are quite a few i’m after— if this is too large an order, let me know!

•wedding table x2
•wedding chair x1
•wedding welcome sign x2
•wedding head table x3
•wedding flower stand x2
•wedding candle set x2
•wedding decoration x7
•brown wedding wall x1
•brown wedding flooring x1

if my calculations are correct... 105 tbt?

Oh god, I forgot to pre-order earlier today :eek:! Could I pre-order the genuine wild left half and right half paintings? I don't mind doing the trade on Thursday if you need more time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back