• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you EVERYONE for making this shop the #4 shop on TBT in terms of replies, #4 shop on TBT in terms of views, and #13 shop on TBT in terms of first message reaction score.

Please PM for special requests. Expect a full restock once back! Reopening January 3rd. Happy New Year!

Shop is back open for business for the first time since last Monday! Full art restock with more coming soon!

Taking orders, availability limited until 11am EST today.

Hi Jhine7,

I would like to please order 1 million IGB and two items:

Zell's Photo
Lobo's Photo

And could I please have a stack each of:

Flat mushroom
Skinny mushroom

Thanks!

Happy new year, Justin! I hope you enjoyed the holidays!
May I order the gallant statue and the valiant statue, please? 😁

Senting TBT now!

hi again!! may i order 2 emperor butterfly models, 2 paper kite butterfly models and 2 purple emperor butterfly models? tysm! :)

Could I please order the following?

Real:
Beautiful Statue,
Gallant Statue,
Valiant Statue
Warrior Statue,
Mysterious Painting

and

Black Pirate Dress

How much TBT would it be all together as I might need to gather some more :)

hi again!! may i order 2 emperor butterfly models, 2 paper kite butterfly models and 2 purple emperor butterfly models? tysm! :)
Hello again! Of course, I'll PM you now :)
Post automatically merged:

Could I please order the following?

Real:
Beautiful Statue,
Gallant Statue,
Valiant Statue
Warrior Statue,
Mysterious Painting

and

Black Pirate Dress

How much TBT would it be all together as I might need to gather some more :)
Hello there!

Total here for everything would be 42 TBT :) I'll PM you!

Hi welcome back! i would like to buy real ancient and robust statues please and thank you

Hi again,

Could I please preorder for tomorrow morning or later this week?

I'd like one pagoda and one fake warrior statue.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back