Selling Quite a few things to sell ! MUST GO TODAY

songoftheskies

Bells
Feedback
100% (49) +
Alright, I just have some leftover stuff I need taken care of !
I am not ordering any items anymore, it's too frustrating when people don't pick things up ;
Feel free to pay in bells or items on my wishlist ( I'll also take perfect fruit and I am looking for a golden shovel, as well ) ! * U *

s e l l i n g
w i s h l i s t

Once you've made an order and I've accepted, please have the payment and/or items in front of your train station ! I will only DELIVER items, so you would need to open your gates -
I will visit either as Cici or Shoko from Castiale ! Both people will be holding golden watering cans, so that's how you can identify me ~

Also, please end session once transactions are complete ! * U *
I'm really tired tonight, and I just want to get all the junk out of my town ; A ;
Thanks guys !

GUYS PLEASE DON'T POST ON MY PROFILE OR PM ME ! YOU WILL BE IGNORED ; A ;
Those are for chatting//villager trades ONLY.

ALSO I didn't think I'd have to state this, but apparently I do !
Please POST offers along with what you want !
If you need to add items, simply EDIT your first post -___-
it saves me time and confusion.

Last edited:
Ah, card table and rococco bed.~ 150k for both?

edit: I have a sweets lamp and sofa btw!

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase the ballet outfit, classic dress, and mushroom mural! 500k for all?

Last edited:
Still got regal armoire, regal dresser and Tingle Hood?

Is 20,000 enough?

I will add classic clock, ballet outfit, classic bookcase samus hat and sweets floor I will give you cherry blossom and 200,000 gold is it fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it does just pm me so I can add you

Updated !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add classic clock, ballet outfit, classic bookcase samus hat and sweets floor I will give you cherry blossom and 200,000 gold is it fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it does just pm me so I can add you

Wait, sorry, you're going to habe to restate what items you want and what you're offering ; A ;
I'm really confused >___<

Back