• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cleanup + New Collectible (and more coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Hey folks. We've just finished cleaning up the shop a little bit. Many of the older collectible icons (Cake, Halloween Candy, Easter) have been updated to keep a consistent style of the icons. Also, a new collectible Chocolate Cake has been added to start us off. 15 are available right now, and after that more will be stocked on a weekly basis. More new collectibles will be added in the near future.

On the topic of more functional items, a return of a former item is planned soon. I believe a certain mod has been dropping hints about that lately. :)

Cheers

oh and I might have restocked some of the new leaf logo icons, get them before they're gone! don't tell jeremy!

This is what I've been waiting for.

Oh yes. Time do drop some bells~~~

Edit: Bought the first chocolate cake B)

....also, is there a chance of the avatar height extension returning? I don't see it in the shop anymore.

Last edited:
No more height extension. D:

That was intentionally discontinued long ago. Instead of having it sit there and taunt you guys, I figured it would better to just remove it. :p

CAKE!!!!!

Rachel's_Party.gif

oh and I might have restocked some of the new leaf logo icons, get them before they're gone! don't tell jeremy!

sob.....only an hour and they've started selling out! I can't believe I missed out, I've been saving bells for them for so long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

consoled myself with cake...

Last edited:
You fixed the thing in the group item <3 One thing to strike off on my site suggestions!

Thanks for restocking the collectible! I've got a complete collection now.

I'm curious. Have you guys considered looking into making restocking an automated function that runs weekly/monthly/bimonthly/whatever time period? I mean, if possible, it could be a bot that checks the stock of each item and sees how many are in stock. If, say, the Chocolate Cake is supposed to have 15 in stock, but only has 5 in stock, then 10 more would be added to put it at 15 in stock.

Are all of the items restocked weekly? Almost every time I check everything is out of stock except the plain cake.

Added some stock to a bunch of items just now. Get em while they last!

ARGH as usual I've missed it again. Any reason they can't be stocked in numbers enough to last say, 12 hours?

Yaaay~ got some new collectibles @-@

My quest for all the collectibles continues though T~T

What are you talking about? I just now bought and am using an avatar width extension. Was it intentionally restocked, or did I magically find it not to be sold out because of a delivery error?

EDIT: I was going to save up to start a group, but I remembered I don't really have any good ideas. Plus the fact that I was still far away. Well, at least I was lucky enough to get a bigger avatar.

EDIT: Btw, since I'm already here. What do envelopes do? I bought a bunch of them awhile ago and have no idea what to use them for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back