• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can we convince villagers from other camps to stay at your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
This really needs to be addressed as many people are confusing me and a lot of other people a lot ;.;

I didnt put this in the main question forum because this question needs some attention.

I just had someone come trying for almost an hour to get Ankha
I honestly don't know if its true but it's extremely extremely rare if it is

You can't make them go directly to their town. You can however get the villager into yours, then give it to them.

You can't make them go directly to their town. You can however get the villager into yours, then give it to them.

█⌦♫​

I think Lyla explained properly. You can't make the camper go to your town.

Can someone prove it ONCE AND FOR ALL? This is all so confusing.​
♫⌫█​

You supposedly can, but I've heard it's really, really rare, to the point where it's probably not worth it.

You cannot go to someones town and get their camper to move to your town. Impossible. You can only get their moving villagers to do so. Please stop confusing people with thiss. It has been proven impossible ok guys.

If this seriously needs a second opinion even though Lyla already explained it perfectly:

You CANNOT, under no circumstances, convince someone else's camper to move directly into your town! No more confusion. It's been proven it does not work multiple times.

You supposedly can, but I've heard it's really, really rare, to the point where it's probably not worth it.

Basically this. Even if it were possible, it's not worth your time. Don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back