• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion on Pietro?

i love him - he's my dream villager~
he's actually my desktop wallpaper on my computer.

i think he is absolutely adorable - but then again, I love all of the sheep villagers to begin with. i think his design is really unique.

he's the sweetest thing ever, and I love his catchphrase. I don't care what people say about him, I actually love clowns, even though they scare me lol

unfortunately, he moved out without asking me...

Last edited:
He's weird and unique. I like him ;) Although, I'm not gonna go out of my way to find him (not on my dream list) + he's a sheep and I love all sheep villagers.

Last edited:
I like him. I wouldn't have him in my town, though, I've run into him so much I don't find it fun bumping into him anymore.

He'd fit well in my town since it means Rainbow... but I still don't like him much. I don't like clowns. He's cute overall but his house is SCARY to me. T_T

I find him terrifying and his house reminds me of some ironically themed torture chamber. Sort of like where you would expect the Joker to lock up Batman and Robin after he captures them.

Personally, I'm not fond of his design. It's too bright for my likes, and I'm not a fan of his personality. I'm looking forward to the day he tells me he's moving out of town.

I don't like clowns in horror fiction (yeah, thanks to Stephen King and his novel It and the relentless Pennywise, yiiikes) but this is Animal Crossing and I cannot find anything about this game creepy. So, yeah, Pietro looks okay to me. He turned up as an out-of-towner to buy coffee when my mayor was working at the cafe. I thought he's kind of cute, being so colourful. I wouldn't mind him moving in and living in Zingzang for a while. :)

Last edited:
Back