• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion on Pietro?

Clowns seriously freak me out but I absolutely love Pietro and when he left my old town I reset.
I actually prefer him to both Marshal and Julian.

Not read thru 30 pages, but guess with the advent of the new 'It' film, Pietro does come across as sort of creepy to me now.
As I child I loved clowns and loved going to the circus & holiday on ice sort of shows where they had clowns.

I saw a pic on reddit (a while ago) of Frita lying on a bed - and she looked like a potato underneath those French fries - so it made me wonder that Pietro is probably a balloon under the top layer.

Never had Pietro in any of my towns, & I haven't got his card, so unlikely to get him. Not sure whether I would like him or not. Colourful.

Pietro is one of the most divisive villagers in the whole series.
Half of the fans adore him and the other half despises him.

I like him quite a lot! He's so cute and the clown face is cute in my opinion. But I understand that some people can find him scary.
Also he shares his birthday with one of my best friend so heh! That's always cool!

I hate him.
But someone i know likes him due to his colour scheme.
it's just a opinion. Don't go all crazy on me because I hate piretro

He's not the worst villager but I don't care for him

He looks cute and happy! I also am not the biggest fan of clowns, but I can make an acception.
His colors mixed with the happy smile **AND THE FACT THAT HE IS A SHEEP, MY FAVORITE SPECIES**, I think he's a sweet little villager, and i'd be happy to hosst him.

un88xKw.jpg
543a1UF.jpg
I've never been afraid of clowns but there was that one time when I was a kid and there was a clown at the church festival who had possibly the worst breath in the world.I think he might have swallowed a dead muskrat or something.That didn't make me afraid of clowns necessarily...probably just people with bad breath.Anyways,I like Pietro's colorfulness and his weird house.He can make any town more interesting....or frightening depending on one's point of view.

Every time I see him I scream for my mommy.

Last edited:
I'm probably odd in the fact that I don't really have a strong opinion about Pietro. I neither love nor hate clowns. I'm not crazy about too many bright, vibrant colors clashing with each other, but since he is a clown that just makes sense. I wouldn't go out of my way to get him, but I certainly don't hate him.

I love Pietro. He's my next door neighbor in my main, horror-themed town. I'm not scared of clowns and am always kind of baffled that so many people are, but I decided to include him in that town because so many people seem to have the phobia. I decided to make his nicknames for my characters and his catchphrases references to Stephen King's IT. That said, I've given some thought to maybe sending him to my hybrid circus/magic show-themed town to hang out with Marcel and Astrid so that I can adopt Freya into my main town as a sort of werewolf reference, but I'm not sure whether I will or not since I might just adopt Freya in the upcoming Switch game.

I like Pietro's colorful design and, honestly, the clown aesthetic is fun in Animal Crossing. Like I just mentioned, I also like Astrid and Marcel and, if he was still a villager in the series, I'd love to have Pierre as well.

Overall, he's one of my favorite villagers.

Back