• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

mostly landscaping!! i've planted like 20 trees and 20 bushes lol

i also did a lot of favours for my villagers and bred flowers... also finished a pwp suggestion and organized some stuff lying around my town.

donated all the bugs finally.. had to get a rice grasshopper and some spoopy island beetle though cause apparently i never donated those earlier :3

I villager plot reset until I got Zell, then I re-did some of my paths and did some landscaping :cool: now I think I'll beetle farm.

Tomorrow is Belle's birthday, but I'll be busy, so I celebrated this evening. ;)

Ribbot led me to the party at his house. Kiki and Filbert were there. My wish, which I chose to keep secret, was: "I want Maple and Tabby!" (Hopefully, they'll move into my other town at some point.) The villagers all chipped in and bought me some Birthday Sunglasses. Willow and Frank sent me birthday letters. It was great! :blush:

Invited a new villager in! Also I finally caught a pillbug (easy) and a mole cricket (hard and so annoying!).
Mostly I am working on breeding flowers and expanding my catalog. Actually I seem to spend a LOT of time rearranging flowers...

What I accomplished in my town today: I managed to get several furniture sets I needed and decorate all four of my houses with the items. All this brought me one step closer to completing all my character's houses. I also managed to get the money I needed in order to pay off 1 of 2 houses remaining with mortgages. I was able to clear out some flowers by selling them to a person who will give them a much better home. Other tasks accomplished today were minor, such as: received items from HHS, saw Able Sisters and purchased items, found some gold ore (YAY!), popped a few balloons for the balloon set (which I sold at Re-Tail without forethought >.>), drank some coffee at my main man Brewsters, and all the little things that are apart of daily tasks.

On the weekend I actually made landscaping decisions for how I want my town to look, so I spent the day working towards that. In involved commissioning and paying off another PWP and watering all my carefully set up hybrid breeding areas now I actually now how many of each coloured flower I need (apart from tulips).

The island also had the Cabana bed and wall for my catalogue, so now I'm just after the kappa pants and beach furniture there.

got a king salmon holy crap that took me some days. also got the safe from the post office haha well cataloging reasons i guess. and got all of the sweets sets items.. i love my sweets/cards/alice in wonderland back room :D

What I did in town today: I went to the island and found that mermaid vanity I've been searching so long for (thank goodness!). I also managed to get a Kappa cap. Made a few medals while I was there as well. I paid off the loan for one of my character's basement and started expanding with the other character. I managed to grow two pink lilies the night before (YAY). I picked some fruit, found some ore in a rock, made some money, visited my man Brewster, visited the able sisters in order to get those prized mannequins, and added some tables to my balloon room, though I might end up changing the tables to something besides minimalist after all. I'll finally be done with that room once I get a Yellow Heart Balloon. Today was pretty hectic as I ended up traveling to towns a lot and having my town visited, but it was fun. Alot was accomplished and I feel good about it. :)

Bought the sloppy and cabana sets, I wanted them for my right room and sloppy for basement :'D

Also uh ordered a lava lamp so I can make it red for my gorgeous room later on hm hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

also paid off all my house loans finally.. greedy animals lol

Made a zen garden in Corvidae for my wonderful cranky, Del. It is directly behind his house and in a river cul-de-sac. There is the garden, two zen lamps, the zen bench, zen bell, rack of rice and bamboo. I am pretty proud of it and hope he likes it :)

I finally collected all my fruit, tore down all the trees & made every tree a fruit tree + more organized placement. Now I can run around freely & it looks more like a town as opposed to a forrest! Also I finally started saving up my bells. I'm prone to letting $$$ burn a hole in my pocket.

I AM SCREAMING.

I FINALLY managed to get the wooden bridge from Angus!!!!!! It's my FAVOURITE bridge in the entire game! Not only that but I have every single cranky PWP so now I can move him out to fill him in with a dreamie!

What I did today: Today was a lot less busy than yesterday, but I got a lot done. Today I found another gorgeous lamp to decorate the sitting area of one of my character's houses. I also changed my furniture layout (again) for his home, deciding to go with a bit of a trendy mansion/hotel. Themes will include: a gorgeous furniture main area, gym, spa, restaurant, and bedroom consisting of modern custom blue furniture. Only thing bothering me with this layout is the restaurant part. I'm planning to only use furniture under the "Trendy" category, but for food areas I happen to like Classic and Alpine. Oh, the challenge. Other tasks I accomplished today included organizing my characters homes, visiting the "Repay Loan" option at the ABD *miser heart starts crying*, simple dailies and utilizing my Jacobs Ladders for actual breeding instead of just pretty decor. I also shook all my trees bare and gave the fruit to those who needed it. Wow...I guess I was pretty busy today. O.O

Not exactly a "big" accomplishment, but I let Beau stay in my town for a while. His house is a huge mess, and I guess I'll use the time to keep it back to its original state. After convincing Beau to stay, this is where the feels began: he visited me on my house, much to my surprise. He gave me a mango and said that I've been good friends to him. I think he's starting to become bearable, and he's just misunderstood :')

I've finished that painfully hard Neko Atsume dress I've been trying to make since yesterday. I feel like I'm having a vertigo and I need to rest myself.

Back