• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Reply number 200 ^__^
I got Fang and Wolfgang to move and.
And hopefully.. I'll also get Marshal tonight :3

Awkward.. reply 201 haha.

Last edited:
Well, I spent about an hour on the island beetle hunting, and just came back and sold them all and made a total of 371,700 bells. It may not be a lot for some, but I've never had this much money in AC, ever lol. So I paid off my house loan and still have about 200k in the bank. :D

I got a few new bugs and fish and a bunch of new diving catches. I'm planning on building the campsite tomorrow...but at the moment I'm not too sure where to place it. :/

Last edited:
Built my first PWP and payed it off today, the Yellow Bench. Rodney is also all unpacked and out and about, while Deirdre is still un-boxing. Ricky's ropes are up! His house will be here tomorrow, and so will he. <3 I also convinced Kidd to move to my town, so that's exciting. Jeez, a lot of villager movement, haha. Also got the island today and visited it for the first time. Caught tons of beetles and made a lot of bells.

Veryyy good day, lol.

Last edited:
I received my first Brewster-styled gyroid for working in the cafe! Heh. Can't wait to get the next one. Served coffee to another out-of-towner today, it was Snake. :)

I got my first Jacobs ladder :D I knew I had perfect town yesterday.. I haven't done much yet. Visited dream towns and got Margie to move out :D

Got my Emporium today, so was able to buy two KK Slider songs in one day for the first time, tried out some fertiliser and bought my fave top from the GC game - Gracie's coral tee! :) And best of all, I had Deirdre in my campsite and convinced her to move in, which will be the first time I've had one of the new personality types in my village! Now I'm just hoping she doesn't build her house on something too important... Hop

I got Midge the bird to move in from the camping tent! She's a really sweet bird. I don't like her flooring, though. Haha.

Got another dreamie to move in, Ankha of all villagers too! One step closer to point where I can stop TTing! I don't like to do it... But I really want my dream villagers... Then I'm gonna stop TTing and start working on making my town look nice! (Paths, PWP's ect.) I don't cheat at lease... Like get fossils, go to katrina, gracie, any of those special people, cath bugs, or make money... So I don't feel that bad

I paid off a fountain... That's it.
But this week, I've changed the path, got some new QR codes into my mayor character, got my third character to look like my 2nd favorite anime character (Menma from AnoHana), got the third mannequin from Labelle, and.. that's about it..

i have earned 500k just off of random bug and fish hunting this week so i have some money for turnips this sunday:)

I caught myself an Octavian, passed Gracie's last fashion check, and started furnishing the new room in my house.

Finally, I've collected all the emotions from Shrunk, I'm a Certifiable Emotion Comedian and I've learned to do the Shrunk Funk Shuffle! I feel like a new person! ;)

PS. Also, I managed to earn all the Brewsteroids a few days ago. I will continue to work at the cafe because it's fun, and I love meeting out-of-towners.

Last edited:
Finally, I've collected all the emotions from Shrunk, I'm a Certifiable Emotion Comedian and I've learned to do the Shrunk Funk Shuffle! I feel like a new person! ;)

PS. Also, I managed to earn all the Brewsteroids a few days ago. I will continue to work at the cafe because it's fun, and I love meeting out-of-towners.

So jealous actually.. the Shrunk Funk Shuffle is so adorable hahah.
Congrats! I love the other items Brewster gives. xD

Reading this thread makes me feel so bad about being so lazy the past few days.
I haven't really accomplished anything this week, that I can think of T_T

Back