• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Freckles finally gave me her picture! She sure took her sweet time, sniffing every rose along the way. All of my other originals have given multiples of their pictures by now.

Paid off my latest loan, expanded my first floor east room, and Rocket suggested the scarecrow PWP (doubt I'll build it, though).

I adopted Flip into my town and finally finished my first set:

Avengers image.jpg

You can find them all on my Tumblr

adopted celia and i'm now halfway to my dream town

Quite a lot! Actually, to go along with the above poster, lol, Molly moved out to a lovely home and sent me her picture as a farewell. Rearranging the paths by her old house plot right now. Also Blanche came over to my house randomly and gave me one of the items on my wishlist!

Maelle was sick so yesterday, I sent her a letter telling her to feel better soon. Today, I checked my mail and she sent me an orange!!!!!! Sorry just that I've been trying to get an orange for quite a while heh :)

It's not exactly something I acheived in one day but I have been working on my town a lot during the past few months, I put the date forward to the 25th of Feb earlier and created a new character so I could have a preview of how my town looks without the snow, and not to toot my own horn or anything but I was blown away by the difference it makes. I'm really looking forward to when the snow finally goes.

TIY opened today, so I was glad to get the new music and the bush starters (which I desperately need for landscaping!). I also started paying off my latest room expansion, and I managed to get the silver slingshot! :)

Pecan finished moving out and I completed my 3rd Gracie fashion check. Also continued working on a long-term landscaping experiment involving a lot of bushes. Very productive day.

Back