What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Laid down some more paths and gave Bob away!
I'm down to 8 villagers now and hopefully I'll be able to fill those spots soon. I want some new villagers~

I wanted to pay off the museum expansion but again the darned fishing tourney. :(

Today I won the fishing tourney (yay for me!) and re-planted some trees to make them look more tidy. Celia left today so that means another villager is probably going to ruin my hard work by putting their house in the wrong spot >.<

I earned 400.000 bells by going to the island, which is a record ^^, And also won first place in the fishing tourney with my seabass (ugh, seabass).

I got more flowers from the island for my town and won the Fishing Tourney with an ocean sunfish. ^.^

I visited my newly opened fortune shop, got the silver catalog badge from Phineas, won the fishing tourney and got K.K. Birthday. :D The only items I got from the tourney were 3 squid chairs, 2 marine pop floors and a bunch of normal items. :/

Last edited:
I layed down some paths, they look really nice.
They look REALLY REALLY NICE :eek: I can't believe they aren't too popular (not sharing because I forgot the QR codes myself :x )
I had someone come over and ask Francine to come into their town, in exchange for me getting Simon! I'm really really rallly REALLY excited to pick him up tomorrow. :blush:

Recently got the Funky wig from Gracie Grace for future refrences. I'm laying down some of my paths and its almost finished, also trying to get a christmas-y theme to it. Also got Francine yesterday! I have Chrissy and Francine now hoo-rah!

Also Finally got 100 visits to my town, so I remodeled my train station.

Today was a fairly uneventful day in Woodtick. Actually less eventful than most, because the fishing tourney, which I never enter, kept me from having any conversations with my villagers about anything but fish.

BUT! One of my fortune cookies produced the last Metroid I needed for my basement! I needed 16 for the arrangement I wanted, and now I can finally stop buying fortune cookies and stalking Reddit!

Now I just need to have a giant closet cleanout giveaway to get rid of all the extra Nintendo items I accumulated while buying fortune cookies for Metroids.

I haven't accomplished anything today yet but forgot to do yesterdays hehe - Yesterday I got Octavian in my cycling town which means I've pretty much completed my dreamies >w< now I just have to get Del and Mallary to move out so that there's room for Genji and Octavian.

I also built the hot spring but was unsure if I'd put it in a good spot - I think it looks okay in the end and now I'll plant jacob's ladders to surround it (just to make it look pretty).
Today I plan on trying to unlock the picnic blanket (without TTing cause I never like to) and to build it if I succeed. I'll also do some more hybreeding to try and finish landscaping my town at last using my 2nd town to TT and breed them as usual.

Oh and I also plan on trying to make my 2nd character Lucy's house into a stage with a backstage or maybe a hospital or theatre (not 100% sure yet hehe)

Police station was built, Pashmina was going to move but I stopped her yesterday because i'm weak. I got the showmanship joke! It's one of my favourites apart from flourish :D

Bought several bushels of turnips for 95 bells apiece this morning, then went to see Walker. Also found one of the three remaining fossils I needed for the museum (just need a sabertooth torso and a fern fossil, IIRC), and laid out some more paths now that Roscoe's house is no longer in the way. Currently working on getting Marcel's friendship higher so he'll move out.

No PWPs, still trying to get money for my next house upgrade. I'm at 200,000 bells, I'm probably 220,000 more bells away.

I got all of the pictures of my villagers except for Grizzly and Antonio

Planted some more hybrids, Paid off the Dream Suite PWP, Club LOL opened today, Bought Turnips and now I'm going to go to the Island to pick up some flowers, fish and beetles.

I celebrated my birthday. :] Deena hosted it at her house and Merengue and Bob joined us. I got the birthday sign and 3 present letters: water cooler from Skye, mobile from Patty and a cardboard box from Mom....haha.

I also got the balloon popping badge from Phineas and Patty requested a metal bench.

Last edited:
Marcel actually pinged me to move today! I told him he could, but...HE STILL OPTED TO STAY. Grrr... :mad:

Other than that, nothing major. Had a major drop in turnip prices today (165 to 61), and got some more things for my downstairs game room...

Back