• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Planted fruit trees and placed the campsite pwp. Went to the island and did tours to get flowers and fruit so I can breed flowers. Went shopping and found some furniture I was looking for.

Spent the last 4 days stopping movers from leaving town. 4 in 4 days is too many.
Cleaned the secret closet and storage while they played bug off/ fireworks. Sold the 2 Thrones the villagers gave me for 800,000.
Started working on custom RV furniture to put up in retail. Place to store items when I get a furniture request or a villager comes in to buy.

I finally got the T.I.Y store upgrade and now I'm working towards getting the last one (T&T Emporium), got a picture of my current favorite villager, Meringue and did some hybrid breeding and got a purple rose :D today was a good day

I started playing at night after all the shops had closed, so I just made sure to say hello to all my villagers and stopped Zucker from moving.

After a bit of thinking, I decided to build a 30th and final PWP. It's the instrument shelter. I'm going to pretend it's a beekeeper's hive :D Then I can update my dream town and find out how many visitors it's had so far!

Last edited:
WVW69knMd14lsinW_0_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.jpg

Toby and I match :)

today in mistvale:
- logged in with my 2nd character after a while to be greeted with the lovely bedhead- got her hair done again later in the day, but instead of pink pigtails, went with a pink bun! also decided to change up her yukata, so it was goodbye to her spring kimono, and hello to a lovely deep purple yukata qr code :blush:
- logged back into my mayor character and posted a thread here on the forums to start selling stuff in her storage! will try to sell as much as possible over the next few weekends, but once nobody wants to buy anything (even though it's good stuff! i swear! all unorderables and stuff!), might hold a giveaway :')
- it was sprinkling on and off today (one of my favorite weathers), so i changed mayor claire into a raincoat and yellow hat for a while, but then later changed into my delivery uniform when i was making deliveries
- once orders slowed on my thread, tried a new qr dress for my mayor. i'm usually really bad at changing my mayor's clothes, but today was the one exception, and i was determined to find another outfit i liked that was different from my usual overall dress. the qr i picked out is still an overall dress, but the overall part is cream and the shirt is a light green- i reeeally like it a lot on my mayor and i'm very very pleased to find a 2nd outfit i like this much
- did some sales in my 2nd town in exchange for art! also got my finished art by turnipcrossing and put it up my my toyhou.se gallery
- did some lazy fishing (something i miss doing!!! i'm so glad i did it)
- FINALLY got the last uchi pwp i need (log bench)!!! i love you tammy, but when you ask to move, i'm going to say yes! your house is too close to mine, girl ;;;;
- visited a giveaway hosted by the lovely 707! got a lot of pretty mermaid stuff and a bunch of white carnations! i'm eternally grateful haha
- adopted a villager for my cycling town. fuschia's not for me- i'm just holding her for a couple days until her original owner is ready to pick her up :')
- over-talked to all my villagers! and actually fulfilled their requests! recently, i've only been doing requests if it's a delivery or a fetch-this-other-villager-for-me type of request (i've just accepted their requests for furniture and fish, but never fulfilled them), but today i'm a reeeeaaallly good mayor! even went to the island to catch a horned beetle for teddy, even though i KNOW he's going to put it in his house and ruin everything thanks a lot teddy

over the past few months, as i've used the forum more and more, i've been doing less quality-time type stuff in town and more running and doing sales and stuff. it's partly because i don't have as much time to play, but also because i've been pulled into the dynamic of just decorating my town and home and not just letting stuff flow naturally. yesterday night, i came home from school exhausted, so i just put on comfortable clothes and lay on my floor for the rest of the day, just doing lazy fishing in town, and it felt AMAZING. so today i put in a conscious effort to take things slow and savor. it's been good :)

I updated my dream address today! And caught a new fish, only 3 more fish to go until my fish catalog and the fish part of the museum is complete :D hmm other than that not much else was done, well I did stop stitches from moving at least lol

Last edited:
Today I haven't done much but I finished a street light pwp and am working on getting more modern pwp's. I decided not to time travel from now on and we'll see hoe that goes. I also plan to layout some trees and flowers today so that's gonna be pretty cool. I really want to unlock the Roost and the Police Station etc... because I want to spice up my town with more than just villager towns. I also want my town to feel more like a closed in city than a small, open town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also working on adopting Deli, my second most-wanted dreamy!!! If anybody has him let me know :)

Figured I'd make one of these posts. So, what did you accomplish in your town today!?
I finally finished creating my paths. It took forEVER but it looks beautiful. :blush:

Finished the first half of my roads, planted some bush starts, passed Gracie's fashion check (only 1 more to go for the store upgrade!!), and sent a letter to myself. Haha. :)

today in mistvale...
- i spent more time out of it than in it, tbh!
- did sales allll day- kind of exhausted, but made a good 300 tbt and my storage is so much cleaner (god bless)
- lurked all over the forum for white carnations; planted the ones i already have on my beach for breeding (really must get rid of all my blue and pink flowers- they're nice but they're taking up space in my white and purple town!!)
- spent a lot of time admiring my mayor in her new tea-green and cream overall outfit! she's gotten even cuter haha!
- had a great time getting stormed at in my town :') it rained alll day with lightning and everything! i guess it's good for my flowers?

probably going to close shop orders for tonight in a couple hours and just have a lazy night off wifi. i feel bad for neglecting my villagers a bit today in favor of zooming between my house and the train station to get orders sent through ;;;

I finally won Easy Puzzle League story mode last night. Before I was stuck on Cormimer and couldn't complete the last challenge.
When I went to replay it made me start from the beginning of Cormimer challenge. Last night it didn't do that and I just had to complete the last challenge. Not sure how I won it since I have problems with my right hand. Happy it's over.

I completed my mayor's bug encyclopedia!!

however it seems I forgot to donate a stinkbug to the museum when I first caught one. now I have to find another to finish my bug exhibit in the museum x-x

Last edited:
I celebrated my town's 3-year anniversary and got the sapling clock! ^u^ I also got some unwanted furniture out of Dizzy and Carmen's houses, so I'm a little closer to getting their houses how I want them :)

I can't even believe how productive today was!! When I loaded the game, there was a thunderstorm raging on. So first I held the ceremony to inaugurate the zen clock (with a nice rain bg to the pictures), then I went fishing and wouldn't you guess, found a coelacanth for the museum ♪ A little after, Butch suggested the zen garden which I wanted for a long time and I already started building it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Marshal gave me his picture. For the 2nd time. x)

I slightly rearranged my Mayor's bedroom so that it could properly feature Ribbot's pic (which I was surprised to find out was pastel, which looks great in there!). Unfortunately I did not get the pic naturally but from a trade, yet I'm still glad to have it. Looks nice and natural in a home. Also put up Toby's pic in the basement, which also matches great.

Finished placing spoopy colored flowers throughout the town. And I asked for the backroom extension to my Mayor's home! Pretty sure I'm going to make it a cutesy backyard.

4 years of playing ACNL and I finally caught a ocean fish while standing at the cliff in town. It's the area where you can jump into the ocean when you have the wetsuit on. One of the villagers was fishing off the cliff in 2013 and mentioned that you could catch fish there. I've tried over the years and saw nothing until last night.

I was on the beach and saw a shark facing the cliff wall. I tried to catch it but it wouldn't move towards the line or beach. So I ran up the ramp and put the line it. Caught a Ocean Sunfish.

Maybe it's from the update or a glitch. Or maybe the villager was right.

Back