• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

today in 307H :
_ continuing to breed roses
_ spoke with jack, bought some halloween stuff as i'll continue to do throughout october
_ find out felicity finally replaced her stupid giant fish with a custom lovely bed
_ gave her a bird house as a replacement for her aqua tee because too lazy to order more lovely stuff
_ gave rudy a perfect apple since he asked for 'fruit'
_ nothing spectacular overall

Still plot resetting for Julian
It's been three days...

Last edited:
adopted a dreamie, Rosie <3 going to have to plot reset her tomorrow, though.
that means only one more dreamie to achieve! :D

Last edited:
katie is in my town again today. which was weird because I sent her to another town yesterday and gave me her picture today.

i installed the zen garden today too... which was cool :D

bruce will be in boxes tomorrow... so i will be looking for my dreamies Marshal and Diana soon... sob sob

Last edited:
Reset my town and I went with the first map I'm happy with, and got pretty good villagers as a result! I Have Pekoe, Mallary, Bianca, Bruce, and Goose as starters. The town is named Hope because it's full of my hope for the future (lol) working on paying my loan and getting the tools right now!

Not much. I gave Kid Cat some medicine. Though I am still playing at the moment so I'll probably post again if something majot happens.

I am building and destroying bridges in my town. It's a fine map, but my river bends in all the wrong places.

I'm approaching April, which is my birthday month and which means I'll be five months away from being on the correct date. Also, I'm getting close to finishing redecorating Jacques' house. He invited me over just now so I can get rid of his other sleek sofa and put in the modern one, so he'll have two.

I just got Prince out of town today! :)

Now I just need to fix the campsite area and get two new villagers so no more damage can be done.

Got another pic of O'Hare! This guy just won't stop giving them to me hehe ~ Also TTed a little to try to get Soleil out... didn't work out. I guess I still need to do more tasks for her!

Got some really awesome trades done today, feeling very happy with my new stuff right now *crosses a few items off wishlist*

Celebrated the opening the first bench in town, placed and paid off another bench, bought another mask, and Kiki suggested the garbage can PwP.

I replotted a pwp in a nicer place, worked on sone landscaping, and upgraded my 4th character's house a couple of times. Still catching up to present day. Trying to go 2-3 days every day to get back and upgrading 4th house each time. It's 9/18 in birdsong.

Still campsite resetting. You think on day 2 of the campsite being built it'd be easier but nooooo... All my buddies from Area9 want to vacation xc

Back