What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Whitney pinged to move! Now hopefully I can achieve my last dreamie soon :)

I'm more than halfway through my cycling for Lopez and Maple! Just need 6 more villagers to go!

Just got all the fossils for the museum.So happy right now!

congratulations :D

i think i'm still waiting on two and it feels like i'll never finish it.

today the most significant thing i did was stop whitney from moving. . . again.

Reached 10 villagers, and as soon as 3 of my starting villagers move out (Drift, Bertha, Portia) I'll move in my last 3 dreamies.

And I think it's a major accomplishment that Lily is in my town now, honestly. <3 I've missed her since the Gamecube days.

Got my 10th villager (who's also my dreamie) who placed her plot in the corner.... which I don't mind! The garden shop is also in construction so I can start stocking on saplings and cedar trees soon :)

Gonna go drop by CT to find a night Island and lock myself there for some bug-hunting (since it's noon here)

Today is Tex's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I went to his party and Genji was rocking out with him like a superstar. I gave Tex his birthday gift, I spoilt him with a tiger jacket this year, and he gushed like mad over it then put it straight on! It looks awesome on him ^_^ Last year on the advice of Thonky.com, I gave him a pair of funky glasses..he hated them but still to this day displays them in his room (he must wear them secretly when I'm not looking).

Not necessarily in my town, but I had such a boring day at work that I made a spreadsheet for the ACNL events. Will be nice to have for the future in keeping track of all the event items and such. I'm so lame, but I love it.

Cheri's out. I filled that area where her plot used to be with flowers so the grass grows back quicker. Didn't do too much else.

I updated my out of place grass + flowers pattern with a proper grass pattern matching my actual grass. Different colors, naturally, but at least it's more in the AC style. :)

Caught a petaltail dragonfly and donated it to the museum. And to my great surprise I managed to pay off my first house payment, despite the lack of good fish and bugs in October, so I can go to the island tomorrow!

I achieved perfect town status today. I also got my first jacob ladders. I was so shocked because I only have a few PWPs. maybe because I own a lot of flowers....

my new diana got stitches catchphrase... it was so weird hearing her say stuffin'.. sob sob

eugene got merengue's chef outfit too. merengue is such a fashion trendsetter. she actually made ankha and stitches change into her chef's clothes too.. sheesh

Fushia moved from Cat Cove without any warning at all, not even from villager gossip. Checked in my town of Blue Bay and see she has moved there. I have never had a 10th villager move in without invitation. Guess she liked Mayor Jewel when she dropped by for a petition signing. Cat Cove is pretty much just maintenence as of now but am planning on upgrading Griffen's house to a B&B. Mayor Diamond is adding the Spooky Series for this month. It's cute.
In Blue Bay, things are coming along nicely. It is now a perfect town after adding The Roost. I like this town as the villagers have their houses in good places (so far) and there seems to be a lot of open space to work with.

I got my second refurbish badge yesterday. Other than that, nothing too big is going on in my town at the moment.

I went to plot reset my random 9th villager move in. It went in the exact 3x3 spot the previous villager was in, on the first try, no resetting needed!

Well I've been remaking my town by laying paths. Made it so much easier now that I have the golden ax, so it made cutting down all my trees a much quicker process. Managed to pick up all the fruit and I've just been moving flowers as I lay down the paths since I have a ton of them.

Gonna be a super long process...

Back