• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Fulfilled all daily and weekly initiatives.

Created a new character to help with storage and to get Katrina quicker.

Planted my new gold roses around Lucky's house.

Nothing.

I was watering plants around my bell tree, and my moronic villagers were swarming around me, bumping into each other, bumping into me, causing me to shake the bells loose.

I (once again) lost an entire mornings work, and restarted without saving.

Last edited:
I unlocked the island so I went there and boosted up my museum, and sold any repeats to pay of the campground. I also got quite a few new fruits, and welcomed Apple, who moved in today.

the first nooks store upgrade and the museum shop were both built and ready to go for me this morning :))) really happy about that!

I time travel so:

-Perfect town
-Perfect town for 15 days in a row
-Flower Clock
-Stone Tablet
-Town Hall renovation
-2 Gracie fashion checks

Today, I paid of the initial home loan for my second character that I made a couple days ago. Her house will be complete tomorrow morning, and I'm making her house into a spa! I bought a lot of stuff for her spa today, so I'm v v pleased with that! Today was also the first day I could sit on my town's tree and watch my history, which made me really really happy!! I also spent an hour placing patterns all over my town to make sure the villager (Marshal) who's moving in on the 8th moves into the right place! Fingers crossed!

I did all the usual chores but I still can't find the elusive fourth fossil. I don't even need fossils anymore but it's driving me bonkers!

Watered all my hundreds of flowers; placed the outdoor chair PWP near a waterfall and planted flowers, bushes and bamboo near it; found the cutest sand and star seashell path QR and put it on one of my beaches; hunted for Mallary half a dozen times hoping she would ping and suggest the hot spring PWP (she didn't-the game KNOWS); dived for a giant isopod at the island (got one); moved some furniture around and got out some stored items and put them out; dug fossils and gyroids and sold them; got claw-foot bathtub customized with gold ore (love it); got changing room customized to sky blue (love that, too); bought perfect oranges on TBT; traded for cedar saplings on TBT; talked to villagers, of course, and met their needs, like picking three fleas off Jitters; read villagers letters and sold most of the junk they sent me at Re-Tail; I was really busy today, wasn't I? In game and in real life...good night!

I stole a bunch of flowers from the island and planted them all over my town. I watered them too because I want pink and purple flowers I also switched up some paths and changed where I want my new villager to move into in two days. I'm so excited!

I also (finally) got another fossil I don't have yet. Three more to finish the dinosaur exhibit!

I sent letters to four of my villagers and said a heartfelt goodbye to Groucho who is in boxes (yo if anyone still wants to adopt him for free come hit me up ;) )...

I got purple, orange, black and pink roses amongst my hybrid red roses. Ugh. On a brighter note, I caught a few dorados and arowanas this morning. Plus it's raining today, so I'm busy fishing for sharks and coelacanths.

I did some fishing for my initiatives, caught my first Dorado, stupidly sold it at Re-Tail with the rest of my catch so had to find another one to donate.

Worked at The Roost. Just got beans.

Did some landscaping around The Roost, planted sweet olives and orange cosmos.

Picked out some furniture for Kabuki. Visited Beau and bought a piece from him. ;)

While resetting my old town and cycling through maps over and over, I finally found a map that I like! The native fruit is peaches, and I have Rosie and Chevre as a starters, both villagers i'd love to get to know. Now i'm currently working on moving Sylvana in, and i'll be all set. I can't wait to work on Sugarush. :)

I updated my dream address and was pleasently surprised to learn that over 100 people have visited Newmist.

Did Island Tours, caught island fish and bugs, made money and MEOW coupons, donated fossils and art, and got more PWP down for plot reset.

I lined some more paths with bushes and moved some flowers around. Landscaping sure takes a lot of work but I am determined to make my town pretty. Wish I had more hybrid flowers, though /:
Purrl also suggested a wind turbine pwp so I decided to place it by my orchard. :blush:

Back