• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Fortress (TF2) Regular Players?

ScootTheHuman

Bells
Cake
Hey guys.

As well as a Nintendo/AC enthusiast & fanboy I'm also heavily involved in PC gaming more mainly Team Fortress 2 as I do play some competitive over on another website/tourney/ladder.

Just wanted to know if there was anyone that regular'd TF2 or does play it on the ocassion because it would be great to hang with anyone on a TF2 map.

Thanks Scoot :lemon:

TF2 used to be fun; when it was about the game.

*tilts sergeants drill hat* but then it became all about the cosmetics.

It's still great. People just seem to bag on it ever since it went F2P, but if you know the servers hardly any F2Ps circle them at all.

I play competitively so I'm always on.

I've played it since it went F2P. But after all the unusual items I got, I realised that its just lost its flavour.

I actually haven't played it in ages. I bought the game when it was part of the orange box collection back in like 2008. I still think the game is fun but the hats are ridiculous :p .

I remember back in like 2010 TBT had its own server and it was quite fun. The server only lasted for like a week I think.

I love TF2. I guess I am on indefinite hiatus. I love playing a bit of everything but I love regularly using pyro and axtinguisher. I also love playing heavy and medic. :)

I love TF2, haven't played it a while though, getting a new laptop/pc soon :)

I used to play a lot, but now skullgirls kind of took over. I play on Tuesdays with computer group.

I still play TF2 Quite alot, Though I'm afraid I'm quite into Apparel and HAVE to have hats on the classes I play.

Though, I've had over 5,000 Hours gameplay time on it.

Stupid Double Post thingy :I

Last edited:
I often play TF 2 and Dota 2 on my main account, TF 2 used to be so fun. I admit I use other account for Dota andTF2
You can add me steam (check my signature)

Last edited:
I used to play TF2 quite a lot. Unfortunately, my laptop has taken a bad turn and can no longer open Steam up. I'm hoping to get back into it if I get a new computer. I really enjoyed it though and I keep an eye on all the updates, even if I can't enjoy them like everyone else.

Back when I could play it, I was pretty awesome as Heavy and Pyro.

My 2nd most played game on Steam xD

Favorite classes:

Pyro, Heavy, Sniper, and Scout.

I mainly play on this idle server that has an awesome map, hardly anyone idles though xD

2fort tho. :p

One time, when the round started, I said out loud "I'm gonna put a sentry in the BLU's sewers." Turns out I didn't have team chat on, so the entire BLU team camped their sewer for me, because they heard my plan.

I need better key bindings.

Been playing a lot lately xD

Pyro and Heavy on this small map server I enjoy.

Looking for the following Stranges: Minigun (Heavy), Shotgun (Heavy), Force-O-Nature (Scout), Sandman (Scout), SMG (Sniper)

Back