• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Public Works Sets/Town Themes

insaneluzer

Nooklings Shopaholic
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
It seems as though there are public works projects that belong together in sort of sets... Does anybody know what all of the sets are? I've only noticed fairytale and modern... I like how they go with certain home exteriors.

What are you going for with your town's "theme?" I hope to be getting as many Fairytale themed outdoor things as possible! <3

My town theme is the beginning of the skyward sword theme!
I'm trying to get a more modern theme. However, none of my villagers are requesting anything :(

Fairy tale, modern, Japanese or "Zen" in English games. Those are the three main ones. You can also have a type of construction work like one, artistic (I guess that would fall in with modern though)

What about the odd bits like the arches? I have a request for a type of arch that doesn't look like it suits any of those themes. O_O Well, maybe modern like Loviechu said. It looks like a big tooth to me! I'm probably going to put some "classic" themed stuff, too, like the water well. I kind of want a darn lighthouse, too... That would be so nostalgic for me, being from New England! c:

Back