• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Themes

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
I just wanted to start a thread to help give ideas about what villagers to put in your town based on theme. I made a few lists but I would love to see other's lists with different themes. Many lists I see online only list about 5 villagers per personality. (probably because there are a ton of villagers out there) But sadly some of the less popular villagers get forgotten easier.

The lists I put together do not consider their houses, as that is something that you can change in acnh. I only considered the villagers themselves and tried to give options (even if I personally don't like said villager).

I hope others find this helpful in the future, and hope that others add to the thread. (especially if you have theme ideas from movies or real life places :D )

Villagers for Jungle Theme
Jungle.png
Villagers for Woodsland Theme
There are a ton of villagers that could work for this, so I just narrowed it down to what ones have the most woodsy feel (to me anyway) and aren't neon-ish.
Woodsland.png
Villagers for Fair Theme
I tried to pick villagers that look like they are wearing some sort of mask or face paint and are bright colors. Or in the case of some, a possible ring leader, some type of performer, or game host.
Fair.png
Villagers for Tundra Theme
Tundra.png
Villagers for Savanna Theme
Savanna.png
Villagers for Futuristic/Space Theme
Futuristic.Space.png
Villagers for Farm/Wildwest Theme
I combined two themes just to bulk it up some plus they kinda intermingle anyway.
Farm.png
At the request of @outofwrlds
Villagers for City Theme
A City theme is very open ended and broad so I hope I chose ok.
Points I considered when choosing these villagers,
- Artificial parts such as glasses or earrings attached to the villagers.
- Sophisticated, exotic, and sleek looks, especially of the black and white pallet.
- Villagers that look like they may fulfill a role in a city such as an artist, plumber, food cart worker, parent and children, or teacher.
- Villagers that look like they may be really into fashion, music, movies, or the finer things in life like nice cars or resorts.
- Villagers that look like average joes who may also live in a city (gonna point at Frett here.)
City.png
At the request of @CylieDanny
Villagers for Horror/Dark Theme
Points I considered when choosing these villagers
- Bizarre looking eyes, Large eyes that stared into your soul, or eyes that turn red or 'x'
- Villagers that have a dark pallet.
- Villagers who may be mad scientists, or who may be shady. 🤷‍♀️
Horror.png

Last edited:
Back