• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you reserve a copy of AC DS?

Not yet, I'm waiting for more information on it. It's not like they sold out already becasue they didn't even finish making it yet.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not yet, I'm waiting for more information on it. It's not like they sold out already becasue they didn't even finish making it yet.

^_^
Well, I know it will be good just because it's AC.

I LOVE AC!!!!

:wub:

old man accross the street: WILL YOU BE QUIET?!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DSFAN121 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

^_^
Well, I know it will be good just because it's AC.

I LOVE AC!!!!

old man accross the street: WILL YOU BE QUIET?!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Me: Ya, I'm definitly buying it.
Old Man: I don't care! :mad:
Me: Hey! You're supposed to be yelling at people who are dancing
Old Man: Whoops. Wrong post. (walks off)
Me:

:blink: But, anyway, online is an awesome feature, and since you can change hats: I'm buying!

DSFAN121 said:
I was going to make a poll for this, but I couldn't for some reason. Well, did you? I did.
You can't make polls at your rank. :|

Anyway, I didn't, because I have no idea when it will be released, no point. It's not like there will be a huge rush to get it on release.

i should probably reserve it... its pretty much a hit from what i've seen so far.. everyone and their grandmother wants it

:p

I'll wait. What if they give out some bonus stuff if you reserve it at the right time?

;) I'll probably reserve it after a release date is set.

Nah, im gana get it when it hits the store.

:blink: Is that a bad idea?

ADMIRAL_N[D0A said:
,May 2 2005, 05:14 AM] Nah, im gana get it when it hits the store.

:b]
I personally doubt that ACDS will have a large rush to be bought. Maybe E3 will create large amount of hype, causing it to become must-buy for the DS. Who knows?

Back