• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Make Designs Available in Dream Address?

Do You Make Designs Available in Dream Address?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
When you published your town in the Dream Suite, did you make your designs/patterns available for others to get? I know for me, I did have them unavailable at one time, but mine have been available for a while now since I re-made some e-Reader Card designs from the Gamecube AC. :)

I think long ago I did, but not always and not anymore. I’ve made very few designs and they’re awful 😂

Yes, in fact I just went and "stole" some of the designs from myself the other day by visiting my dream town with a different copy of the game.

I made a Tetris Grid collectible which I used for the 2017 TBT Fair which made me win the Tetris Grid collectible.

I still use it, as my town flag, and when I upload my dream I want everyone else to own it as well.

I'm bad at art, even within the relatively simple grid parameters present in the Animal Crossing design maker, so I don't really have any designs worth sharing that somebody else couldn't make. I've made some things like the town flag and a few outfits, but usually I'm just scanning QR codes of designs that other people made. Also, aside from forum events like the current Farewell to New Leaf Online, I don't upload my towns/islands to the Dream Suite.

So, long story short, no.

Yes. I’ve enjoyed making pixel art in both New Leaf and now New Horizons. I’ve spent hours making certain designs and I wanted to make them shareable so they get more use than just in my town/island.

Yes! Sharing is caring, and I like getting designs from dream addresses, especially when it is a random one.

tbh i can't remember!! i usually get designs from others tho so they're never my own lol 😂 but i am always down for sharing. no gatekeeping here :)

Back