• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal crossing new leaf 3ds XL is now hopeless for North America

mrsharkman

Bells
Well if you have been keeping up with Nintendo of America you probably know about the new pokemon 3ds XL thats coming to north America. Thats 3 new 3ds systems in a very short period just count them. Pink white 3ds XL.
fire emblem 3ds. And pokemon 3ds XL. Why would they add a forth? What are your thoughts on this?

It's not hopeless.. I pretty sure it will come out with AC. It doesn't matter if they released 4 3DS's in one year..

Since when there is a limit on how many "bundles" NOA can release? It's kinda like telling there shouldn't be two New Super Mario Bros. titles launching in a single year, but last year had an exception.

Keep in mind that the ACNL bundle is there to push the sales of the game and the system even further, as a marketing opportunity. :)

Yep I agree. I emailed Nintendo and their reply pretty much sucked. They said "Thanks for your concer and being an avid animal crossing fan, but we have no news of it releasing in North America." Then some crap about how it's not the color that counts, but what's on the screen. Oh and their going to document my comments about the available editions of the systems and make sure their forwarded to the other Nintendo departments. Hmm I bet they just sad that to make me happy

They get so many messages from fans everyday they have automated responses ready for them. You cant expect them to put forth the time and effort to respond to every little message or request they get.

I Just want my freakin' all black 3DS XL already >:eek: I'm growing restless.
Stop throwing us these lame, vibrant colors >:eek:
Freakin' blue, red, pink, and yellow. Bllleeeehhhhhhhhh >n<
I better see a black 3DS XL in stock when I go pick up Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon.
So do not want that pencil-case-lookin' Pikachu nipples one.

LOL I think the Pikachu one is cute, but I WOULD always, always laugh about his Pika-nips.

I don't think so at all. If anything it shows the opposite. Nintendo of America is more willing to bring 'riskier' products over than in the past. The Pikachu system isn't but the Fire Emblem bundle... that's just odd for NoA. When I think of a big seller over here, I certainly don't think of Fire Emblem.

If the Fire Emblem bundle can make it over, the Animal Crossing bundle can IMO.

I never knew nipples were around the neck line. I guess I should see my doctor

we have to see in late May, seems when the game (or set of games mar 24) is close to release they would announce a bundle if there going to be one anyway. Still too early to tell at this point.

?_? It's a joke, but it still looks odd.

Obviously I'm being sarcastic, unless you happen to have neck nipples

I personally see nothing wrong with it, but that's probably because nipples wasn't exactly the first thing I thought of when seeing it lol

Honestly, even if it did make it to NA, I wouldn't be buying it. While I'm a huge AC fan, Pokemon will win every time.

Still its starting to look bad. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the other countries that got the animal crossing 3ds XL bundle got it when the release date was announced.

Yep I agree. I emailed Nintendo and their reply pretty much sucked. They said "Thanks for your concer and being an avid animal crossing fan, but we have no news of it releasing in North America." Then some crap about how it's not the color that counts, but what's on the screen. Oh and their going to document my comments about the available editions of the systems and make sure their forwarded to the other Nintendo departments. Hmm I bet they just sad that to make me happy

I am not one to say bad things about Nintendo. But when they say things like its not the color that matters when in Japan they release tons and tons of bundles and colors. Seems a little bit like their hypocrites sometimes.

I am not one to say bad things about Nintendo. But when they say things like its not the color that matters when in Japan they release tons and tons of bundles and colors. Seems a little bit like their hypocrites sometimes.

I here you. I am happy with my Pink and White 3DS XL though.
So even if they make the AC bundle, I won't get it.

Maybe they are testing the waters to see if people need/want that bundle in America.

Hmm now that I think about it, it wouldn't be too bad if the bundle came out after the game. I can just give my game and 3ds to my older sister because she isn't a serious gamer (nor am I), but when I start up animal crossing she always has to play. So, I could get the bundle!

I just snorted fizzy water out of my nose. lol

Obviously I'm being sarcastic, unless you happen to have neck nipples

I personally see nothing wrong with it, but that's probably because nipples wasn't exactly the first thing I thought of when seeing it lol

Back