• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

since 2.0 is the final update for new horizons ,, what do you think might be different in the next animal crossing game ??

I mean, we've already more or less come to terms with that, hence this thread is about the hypothetical next installment in the series, not an update to New Horizons.
I know that but I am just saying that some people are still thinking that there is more updates to come to ACNH despite the fact that Nintendo Clearly said last year that this was the "Last Major Update" to the game and of course everyone is going to want to what the next AC Game is. I am not going to speculate because as I learned through history when you speculate so much and hope for so much it doesn't turn out to be the way you wanted it too. Whatever the next AC game is I will go in with a open mind.

I think it'll be a lot similar to New Leaf and give us a town with a commercial street. But with everything new that New Horizons brought to the table. Maybe it'll go deeper with what you can change or do and go more in a Minecraft direction.

Back