Animal crossing new leaf 3ds XL is now hopeless for North America

I personally, seeing all these bundles coming through makes me think that maybe raises chances of getting more? Like, I never heard of fire emblem before I saw the bundle....

If they were to release the bundle, they would have announced it. It would be counterproductive of them to allow preorders of the game but keep the bundle a secret. Who cares though? I just want to play the game.

Yeah than if you wanted the bundle you would have to move the 40 dollars you put on the game to the bundle. I know gamestop lets you do this but do other stores?

I don't think so at all. If anything it shows the opposite. Nintendo of America is more willing to bring 'riskier' products over than in the past. The Pikachu system isn't but the Fire Emblem bundle... that's just odd for NoA. When I think of a big seller over here, I certainly don't think of Fire Emblem.

If the Fire Emblem bundle can make it over, the Animal Crossing bundle can IMO.
Justin continues to hold onto a little bit of hope.

Buy the Pikachu 3DS XL or wait and see if AC themed XL comes out..?

Will the Pikachu 3DS XL be available by then, or is this also Limited Edition?

This supposedly a very limited edition. But I feel there may be a few stragglers, like with the pink and white

I honestly wish Nintendo didnt do this to us. I mean I really dont know if I want to get the pokemon one or wait and hope that the animal crossing one comes to North America. ether way I want a XL before animal crossing new leaf comes out. And if I wait I might get stuck with buying a blue XL.

Sometimes stuff like that is the reason companies come out with special systems. They want you to spend money and buy more things, it's the nature of business. And there are probably some people out there who will buy new limited edition systems just because they're special.

:3 I'm smart enough to not waste my money though. As long as I have my working Aqua Blue 3DS I don't need an XL anytime soon!

I'm just going to wait to see if ACXL comes out. If not, maybe ill get just a regular XL

Thats what I want to do but I dont like the colors they have right now. I only like the pokemon one and the animal crossing one. But I really like the animal crossing one.

I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't take an opportunity to make more money..
But if they wanted MY money, they would make an XL that looked like a Yoshi egg.. I would buy that. :)

Just because they make a system that some people will want doesn't mean they'll make money on it. They have to look at the costs of producing the system, shipping it out to stores, and then getting all those stores to sell the item. With something like Pokemon they're guaranteed to sell everything and get their money's worth out of it. Animal Crossing is not nearly as popular as Pokemon, and the design is far from spectacular.

One could say that the Fire Emblem series is also less well known, but the design on that system is very elegant. The color is nice and the design is something a wider audience beyond the game's fanbase would think is cool. The Animal Crossing 3DS XL is tacky and more closely resembles something a young girl would be carrying around to store her pocket change in than it does a handheld system any older person would see themselves playing. Plus it's solid white outside its polka dots, and white probably tends to not sell as well because it looks really bland. I hate my White DS. >_> But it was a Christmas present so I kept it.

But if they wanted MY money, they would make an XL that looked like a Yoshi egg.. I would buy that. :)
Idk if I would buy that. I love yoshi, but I don't know. I'm not a fan of lighter colour systems. For example, I had a black DS lite, and now I have a Cosmo black 3DS. But, if they come out with a animal crossing 3DS XL and even if its the same style as Japanese one, ill buy it.

I have decided to still wait and lean on the hopes of the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle to come out in America. And Europe, and any and every other country. Everyone deserves a crack at the system.

The Pikachu XL is nice, and I've been considering buying it lately, but then I went back and looked at pictures of the Animal Crossing 3DS XL, it is soooooooo nice, being the avid Animal Crossing fan that I am. Please Nintendo, please

I'm lucky I preordered when I did. That pikachu XL Is more limited than... Uhm... More limited than a small box of chocolates.
In my city alone, there are only 6 systems being sold!! I was like "WHAAAT?"
If the ACNL one becomes available here, I sincerely hope it isn't that limited for you guys

I'm lucky I preordered when I did. That pikachu XL Is more limited than... Uhm... More limited than a small box of chocolates.
In my city alone, there are only 6 systems being sold!! I was like "WHAAAT?"
If the ACNL one becomes available here, I sincerely hope it isn't that limited for you guys

6?! I'm so sorry LOL

Yes! Only 6! D: there's 2 per store and that's it! I even annoyed the woman when I had called and had asked because I was like, "2?? Are you sure only 2? Not like 200?"

Back