• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

songs are out: http://its-all-coming-back-to-me.tumblr.com/tagged/s6

It's Too Late: I was excited for this but it sounds too weird without the backing vocals
I Feel the Earth Move/Hand In Pocket: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head Over Feet: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS their voices go together so good
So Far Away: SO HEAVENLY OMG
You Learn/You've Got a Friend: Eh... Needs more male voices

No bias but the episode really needed You Oughta Know (whether in a mash up or single), becausr there are no songs that make me wana get up and dance. everything is just easy listeners

iunno i really wasnt looking forward to any songs this week except so far away, so I really dont kow what to write for each one, because honestly i dont care (i mean the brittana duet is nice, but like?? idc about it even tho i love brittana??)

same with next week too... out of 4 songs, two are clint solos, and the other is a samchel duet and sue solo....... like #boring soznotso

Last edited:
Rankings

1. So Far Away
2. Hand In My Pocket/I Feel The Earth Move
3. Will You Love Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head Over Feet
4. You Learn/You've Got a Friend
5. It's Too Late

Notes

So Far Away - QUINA ****ING SLAYED ME AND I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN AND THIS SONG PLAYED YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO MUCH PERFRECTION IT JSUT HIT ME THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL LIKE OMFG <33333333 <33333 11/10

Hand In My Pocket/I Feel The Earth Move - BEST BRITTANA DUET YASSSSSSSSS. HEATHER VOICE HAS IMPROVED A LOT LOL 8/10

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head Over Feet - IM SO IMPRESSED WITH MASON LOL HE SOUNDED SO BAD ON HOME BUT SO GOOD ON THIS. their voices go nice together but there should of been more head over feet and less WYSLMT :/ 7/10

It's Too Late - Don't care. **** off/10

You Learn/You've Got a Friend - eh. It's not rlly my style tbh, i mean its nice and all but yeah lol. and also TOO MUCH ****ING PEZBERRY AGAIN LIKE SERIOUSLY GIVE IT A REST GLEE SORT UR **** OUT AND WHY ISNT PUCK ON IT **** YOU RIB. 5/10

Last edited:
looks like 606 will be boring song-wise, too...

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6

[EDITOR'S NOTE: An audio description for tonight's episode of GLEE is available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

--"GLEE" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

KEEP ON DREAMING ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6, ON FOX

Brittany and Santana have some family convincing to do. Meanwhile, during a Burt Bacharach tribute week, Mercedes returns to Ohio to convince Rachel to pursue her Broadway dreams in the all-new "What The World Needs Now" episode of GLEE airing Friday, Feb 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-606) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Jane Lynch as Sue, Matthew Morrison as Will, Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste, Lauren Potter as Becky

Read more:

Listings - GLEE on FOX | TheFutonCritic.comhttp://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz3OkkrocKf

the only thing lacking in this show are hot girls, ALL of them girls are hideous :/

Meanwhile, during a Burt Bacharach tribute weekf
who-dat-gif.gif

seriously if they wanted to make a tribute episode they could of at least made it someone good??

the only thing lacking in this show are hot girls, ALL of them girls are hideous :/
the only thing that is hideous here is ur attitude xo
tumblr_lkbsu2sxYY1qj43kro1_400.gif

I'm out atm but episode is downloading at home (actually it downloaded before I left but w/e)

I'll watch and post thoughts whenever I get home

i didnt get home until 1am and i had woke up at 6 that day so i was rly tired so i didnt watch but now i am

- at least this klaine thingy is somewhat mature
- this song is so random........
- this klaine flashback is creepy
- again, why are they putting effort into showing where the piano instrumentals are coming from but not the others??
- wow wtf is goin on
- this locker room scene seems random why is bieste randomly angry??
- jane speaking the fandom voice
- this is awks
- tina loves the newbies
- TINA TEAM ALANIS WHERE IS YOU OUGHTA KNOW OMG
- "SIT AND SMILE LIKE I DID FOR 3 YEARS" OMG TINA
- IT WAS 4 YEARS THO (unless she implying she didnt sit and smile for her senior year??)
- QUINNTINA BFFS
- BECKY
- "SHUT UP I KNOW"
- "*****"
- BECKY IN GLEE CLUB YES OMG LOL
- DID BECKY JUST CALL QUINN KITTY??
- YOU OUGHTA KNOW OMG BRITTANY DONT DO THIS TO ME
- BRITTANA KISS
- THEY R SO CUTE
- becky/darly interests me a lot
- she got 1 hnd in her pocket to pull dat ring out ;)
- TINA WEARING HER PTOHOSHOOT CLOTHES
- "that is how a mash up is done" no u gotta propose
- TINA SPEAKING THE TRUTH
- omg sue/spencer
- KURT/RACHEL/SANTANA BLESS
- YES THE TWIRL DANCEMOVE I HATE IT THANK U SANTANA
- QUINN/BECKY/TINA BLESS
- 'ALRIGHT SLUTS IM OUT'
- this kurt/brittany scene is so random??
- at least her advice is good
- u went speed dating in 601 doesnt that count as a date u idiot
- ROZ BLESS LOVE HER
- OMG SHE STILL TIHNKS BECKY IS ROBYN
- THI IS GOOD
- DARYL BLESS
- IF THAT WAS ROZ'S ONLY SCENE I SWEAR
- WHY ARE THEY SINGING A ROMANTIC DUET WITHOUT AANY ROMANCE INVOLCED??
- kuRT STOP BEING A ****
- to be fair rachel does own the glee club since she used her money, so kurt should abide by her and kurt is doing it as intern for NYADA but whatever
- shE IS LYING ABOUT CANCER COZ SHE DOESNT WANA ADMIT SHE IS TRANS </3
- "JUST BURST IN LIKE MERCEDES" LOL
- so far away <333
- bcky come bk :(
- TINA U TAKE DAT MERCEDES MOMENT
- "I ONCE TOLD A GUY I HAD 3 VAG'S AND WAS BUMMED WHEN HE REALIZED I HAD 2"
- OMG U CANT SAY PRIASE UR NOT MERCEDES
- omg brittany that was mean
- GO SANTANA
- becky and quinn have same hair style
- omG
- OMG SUE
- "ive felt like this my whole life" no u havent
- becky is too cute
- i hope darly comes back
- OMG BECKY
- WHERE ARE QUINN AND PUCK
- OH NVM
- i dont like the female twin at all

I HATED 6x03 SO MUCH OMFG
AND THEY CUT THE QUINA DUET SHORT???
**** U GLEE #JUSTICE4TINA

I HATED 6x03 SO MUCH OMFG
AND THEY CUT THE QUINA DUET SHORT???
**** U GLEE #JUSTICE4TINA

that really didnt bother me since we actually got a good part of the song, and it got released so idc.
Also some released songs by other characters that weren't interrupted have gone shorter than so far away so....

ok i probs shouldve done this with my first thoughts post, but this is more of a belated review/complaint on the episode.

soznotsoz but...

1) the bieste thing.. i said i would wait until after i saw the episode before i judged this, so here. ITS SO POINTLESS AND STUPID..... i get that it's an important thing to do on TV but its so OC and ****ing stupid... like wtf. It just popped out of nowhere for this episode, and there was absolutely no mention of it at all in the past. Honestly just looks like the writers thought of this idea when writing this episode and decided to chuck it in... I mean, bieste appeared in either 601 or 602, and did nothing but yell at the football team?? all they had to ****ing do to make the storyline flow was to show her in her office taking some drugs, and leave it as a cliff hanger, and then wait until 603 for a proper answer, then it would go from drug addict > cancer patient > trans, which flows a lot better over 2/3 episodes instead of randomly popping up in 603... also wtf puck?? bieste/puck had a great relationship, she even helped him ****ing graduated, and helped each other when Finn died.... HE DID NOTHING THIS EPISODE??????? they couldve shoved him into the biests storyline (which honestly, makes a lot more sense than ****ing sam??) i dont know i just felt llike there were a lot of missed opportunities with that storyline (even tho if they're jsut minor) but i mean come on, puck and bieste had a ****ing duet......

2) mason/jane duet was so POINTLESS. like wtf really. they had no romantic ties at all (granted, they might become a couple in the future, but we have 604 spoilers and there's nothing about them getting together - which doesnt bother me since it is the episode after, and we know nothing about 605 - but its a shortened season which pisses me off, and i dont want their storyliens only to be ****ing relationships... idk i just think the pacing was wrong and the duet was pointless (like it was a plot device for klaine... really?). it could have just been a twin duet, and they couldve changed the songs to be more friendship related than romance related (like they could have used youve got a friend for that mash up with will you still love me tomorrow instead of using it for that **** episode closer...) and then had Kurt could get emotional over their relationship (even if it is just sibling related, and not romantically involved) and start crying because of how close they are as friends because the jane/mason was just so pointless.. like he cried over a romantic song, not because of "romance" happening in front of him...

3) not from the episode directly, but man karofsky is being wasted??? when i heard he'd be back i was so excited, but he's done nothing. he's had literally one 10 second scene each episode, like??? i dont even remember blaine's with him until i see them together, most of the time i just think klaine is broken up... i get they did it coz they didnt wana upsst klaine shippers but holy **** its like theyre not even in a relationship and that theyre just friends.......

oh and i forgot to post before but 605 songs have been revealed

tumblr_nibqmtEoyv1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

Glee: The Music, The Hurt Locker, Part 2

My Sharona (Glee Cast Version)
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Glee Cast Version)
It Must Have Been Love (Glee Cast Version)
Father Figure (Glee Cast Version)
All Out of Love (Glee Cast Version)

my guesses; (excluding it must have been love and all out of love, since we already know those are the ND invitational songs) since matt was in the studio, i guess his is a solo (father figure?) though i can hear his voice on you spin me and my sharona. and since this is invitationals, one of those three songs will be a warblers song (probably you spin me since it comes before the first ND song), and based on the press release, how it says ND + kurt and rachel go out to get more members (since they need 12), i'm gonna guess my sharona is a ND + hummelberry song to recruit members like take on me.
----------------------
ok apparently ND sing father figure as well so then I guess will sings my sharona and the warblers sing u spin me

Last edited:
songs are out; http://its-all-coming-back-to-me.tumblr.com/tagged/s6

*****: omg I was scared about this coz I love the song and I knew it's perfect for Sue (as well as kitty, santana and quinn) but holy **** Jane sounds great - even tho it just sounds like the original LOL also the "ohhh ohh" parts sound rly nice
Thousand Miles: their voices go well together idk
Rock Lobster: i actually love the B-52's so much.... this sounds weird... his voice doesn't fit the song at all.
Whip It: YES I LOVE WHEN THEY ADD HARMONIZING VOCALS TO SONGS the ending is weird tho

all the songs sound like the original wtf

i also find it funny that will finally gets to enjoy his fantasy of giving his glee club classic 80's songs LOL (ala sweet dreams)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*****: omg I was scared about this coz I love the song and I knew it's perfect for Sue (as well as kitty, santana and quinn) but holy **** Jane sounds great - even tho it just sounds like the original LOL also the "ohhh ohh" parts sound rly nice
Thousand Miles: their voices go well together idk
Rock Lobster: i actually love the B-52's so much.... this sounds weird... his voice doesn't fit the song at all. and wtf they made like 59327923 cuts to the song TEHY GOT RID OF THE BOYS IN BIKINIS AND GIRL WITH SURFBOARADS BIT WITH THE DOLPHIN NOISE OMG
Whip It: YES I LOVE WHEN THEY ADD HARMONIZING VOCALS TO SONGS the ending is weird tho

all the songs sound like the original wtf

i also find it funny that will finally gets to enjoy his fantasy of giving his glee club classic 80's songs LOL (ala sweet dreams)

Last edited:
604 is downloading

also be prepared for lots of "what the ****s" nd "**** off klaine" in the spoiler coz i know they r gonna happen

- THERE IS WHAT LOOKS LIKE A CHEERIOS PERFOMNACE IN THE THUMBNAIL IM EXCITED
- oH IT WAS JUST PROBLEM FOR "HERES WAT U MISSED"
- why will at mckinley
- ok sue invited him over
- WILL HAS NO ADULT FRIENDS
- wtf is wrong with sue
- rip le car
- why is becky with sue
- awkward moment when sue has a pic of the s4 dont stop believing performance on her coarkboard despite it being part of rachels imagination
- it would have made more sense for sue to want to get klaine back together to distract kurt from coaching ND
- this is ****ing stupid
- SUE IS INSANE AND THIS HAS GONE FOR 4 MINS AND IS STILL GOING
- this is literally just ****ing fanservice
- this is pointless
- ****ing pointless
- like wtf seriously 100% fanservice
- sue acknowledging her previous voice over rip ur not brit
- why was that VA person checking out rachel
- WHAT THE **** WITH THIS DRONE
- omg i knew they were gonna show finn i knEW IT
- how did no one in VA not notice thre drone
- this episode is like a fanfic gone horrible wrong
- this is ****ing stuppid
- when did blaine and rachel become bffs last min he was mad at them for stealing jane
- WHY IS THERE A ****ING BEAR
- rachel x patti lupone
- wtf sam
- "learn piano" CALLED IT
- "i havent spent time alone wth a guy for a long time" r u forgettin about kurt??
- this is ****ed sue please stop
- wtf brad u psycho
- "i just got bored so i quit" LOL -this was the funniest line in the episode
- whY IS BECKY HERE
- omg the first song
- why is sam so ****ing stupid
- WHAT THE **** WHY IS SHE IN THE DRAWER
- JANE <
- ok seriously, how havent these kids gotten sue detained for being psychopathic??
- emma doesnt even have OCD anymore so what was the point of her mixing up the stuf on her desk??? #continuity
- THAT ***** DIDNT EVEN HIT HER HEAD ON THE LOCKER YET SHE GRABBED IT LIKE IT DID
- ***** is beckys first official song <3
- omg dave is finally getting decent scenes
- blaines mom is called pam
- what is the point of rachel learning the piano ok srsly wtf
- my video is ****ing up during this samchel scene, its a euphemism for how i feel
- WTF FIGGINS
- FIGGINS FIRST NAME IS PRINCIPAL IS FINALLY CANON OMG
- ok is this srsly actual figgins or not like i get theyre both iqbal but wat
- THEY STOLE THAT "TWINNING" FROM AN AUSTRALIAN TV SHOW LAST YEAR
- wtf sue
- i thought will only got teacher of the year once
- omg matt and joe and rory reference
- how does sue know he saw finn in the shower
- kurt dont be rude to figgins
- yes we understand klaine are broken up
- no kurt, finn was ur first love
- and blaine urs was jeramiah
- this is dumb
- whY IS RACHEL LEARNING THE PIANO THO
- i like the sogn and their voices but this is ****ed
- its been 30 mins and theyve only done 2 songs LOL
- sam the jerk
- sue casually hypnotizing sam with ppl in the locker room ok
- THEY JUST BROKE THE HYPNOTISM FOR COMEDY WTF
- harry hamlin isnt hot here gross
- RUN JOEY RUN
- "are u bipolar' LOL
- VA HATES WILL LOLOOL
- omG BECKY
- THEY HAVENT GIVEN CLINT A NAME YET DID THEY CUT SCENES

ok that episode was ****, it only got good at the end when the invitational started..

ALSO NEXT WEEK SO EXCITE BECUSE KITTY

AND KITTY SONGS ON MONDAY/TUESDAY YAAAAAAAAAAS

Last edited:
as confirmed by some ****er on twitter:

My Sharona - The Warblers
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - The Warblers
It Must Have Been Love - Kitty Wilde and Spencer Porter w/ ND
Father Figure - Roderick w/ ND
All Out of Love - Madison McCarthy and Mason McCarthy w/ ND

The Thousand Miles sequence:

tumblr_mtrhf8voPW1si257co1_500.gif

this is the creepiest ****ing thing I have ever seen

that's a very accurate depiction of the psycho killer that Blaine is.

I think the Figgins bit is probably the funniest bit I've seen on this show in ages.

HOLD THE **** UP WERE THEY JUST DRIVING A PIANO ON THE ROAD.

THIS GIF FINALLY HAS A USE

tumblr_mtrhf8voPW1si257co1_500.gif

Is she seriously making Sam commit a felony

Last edited:

My Sharona: thIS ISNT ACAPELL EITHER (oh i listneed to this before you spin me LOL but its in the EP ordeR). Ok I saved this until last but it sounds ****
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record): this isnt acapella wtf also this sounds messy (why did they turn it into a techno remix)
It Must Have Been Love: why aren't there any solo lines ughh wow solo lines at the end ty
Father Figure: i like this tbh it feels smooth
All Out of Love: this is meant to be a twin duet but i swear i can hear jane

also these are songs for 606;

I’ll Never Fall In Love Again (Glee Cast Version)
Baby It’s You (Glee Cast Version)
Wishin’ and Hoping (Glee Cast Version)
Arthur’s Theme (Glee Cast Version)
Promises, Promises (Glee Cast Version)
They Long to Be Close to You (Glee Cast Version)
Alfie (Glee Cast Version)
What the World Needs Now (Glee Cast Version)

Last edited:
ok here we go

- ok there's a heres wat u missed thank u
- ok it starts right where part I ended bless
- wasnt the theme already old school?
- 'sleep inside one another' LOL
- 12 MEMBERS BLSS
- WHERE KITY IM GETTING ANXIOUS
- WTF SHE JUST GOT BROUGHT UP SO RANDOMLY???
- "CROSS DRESSING MERCEDES" LOL
- WTF SUE
- WALTER SLAMMED SUE LOL
- THIS IS SO CREEPY
- WHAT THE ****
- THEY SHOWED TE COME WHAT MAY DREAM SEQUENCE
- WHAT THE ****
- YE BECKY HOW CAN U ****ING FILM THAT
- WHY SI BECKY STILL HERE
- omG "WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT I HAVE A HOT BOYFRIEND" WAS FROM THE SCRIPT BECCA LEAKED THAT MEANS KITTY IS IN NEXT SCENE
- KITTY
- FABERRY
- "A CHUBBER" LOL
- OMG THEYRE DEVELOPING KITTY I LOVE IT
- THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
- eww klaine
- HEAD WARBLER ALMOST GOT A NAME
- their performance looks weird coz they are using a drum but its not being shown
- kitty come back :(
- SAM Y R U SINGIGN
- OMG SUE LOL
- I JUST REMMEBERED RACHEL CALLED UNIQUE CROSS DRESSING MERCEDES LOL
- go away hypnotism
- OMG I WANNA KOW WHAT TEHS ONS ARE
- OMG SHE IS TELLING US
- WTF ARE THESE SONS
- SHE SHOULDVE SAID RUN JOEY RUN
- "theyre end game like us" stop breaking the 4th wall pls
- HE CALLED MER AN OLD HAG
- wtf am i watchin
- i would kick tha puppet over
- this is literally just ****ing fan service stop
- KITTY
- KITTY
- KITTY
- LOL KITTY/BECKY
- THUNDERBOLT69 OBV MEANS SOMETHIN WITH MICHAEL BOLTON AND 69 GOSH KITTY
- i'm stilll confused why they are trying to recruit spencer if they dont know he can sing (i mean i know they heard him on home, but before when kurt tried they had no clue)
- ur like 15 shut up
- LOL KITTY "SOMEONE HAS TO STOP U ROM AMRRYING UR BTOTHEER"
- WTF HE'S A POLICE MAN
- DALTON RUMBAAAA
- wtf
- KITY AND RACHEL ARE BFFS
- knew he was gonna walk in
- I HEARD SOMEONE SAY "DO U WEAR UR JOCK STRAP"
- ok why dont they just bang on the door now that ppl r there like i mean theyd know if ppl are there coz theyd hear the bell??
- I WANT WILL AND KITTY TO TALK
- where were cubbs and kitty in that scene
- this is ****ing stupid
- why are they performing if they havent explained their 12 members
- that kiss wa too long
- wtf sue
- wtf these flashbacks
- CROSSDRESSING MERCEDES LOL
- LOL WILL
- WTF THESE FLASHBACKS
- LOL SUE
- THEY TILL DIDNT EXPAIN THE 12 PERSON RULE WTFC
- WHY THERE A BOWLING PIN TROPHY
- CLINT FINALLY GETS A NAME
- WTF HIS ACCENT
- WILL/SUE
- OMG THE FORK
- "I SWEAR SWEET HOLY SATAN" I NEED TO STEAL THIS
- just report her u dumb ****s is this ****ing sebastian making blaine blind again andthey just be like 'lol we beat u at regionals xox'
- "what we'e acomplished in this week makes it feel like 2 weeks" LOL ACKNOWLEGING ITS A DOUBLE EPISODE PLSS TIO
- THEERES A PIG??
- I LOVE KITTY
- idk what mason said
- "i heard she tends to make everything about herself"??

pleeza stop the word "Klainer"

I like that Kurt and Walter are still going out. I like Walter.

Is that a ****ing VHS what the hell. Also I love Becky.

KITTY. I love her now. "Faberry" jesus christ really

"Jump ship as soon as the real world invites her back" so basically now we know what'll happen at the end of the show ok.

Is nobody suspicious of this elevator. How many stories is this ****ing school that you guys didn't get suspicious of this.

Had to skip the first Warbler song because I hate it. Second still not as good as the original.

Oh god the ****ing hypnosis this is the creepiest thing in the world.

The police hung up on her? So basically he can get fired wtf

How is Sue not going to prison for a long time after the end of this.

The Bruno Mars setlist isn't old school wtf.

Blah blah yeah now they'll fall in love again.

Okay the Sue and politics bit was a little funny.

is this about to be a creepy incest duet. goddammit.

ah yes there are the spoilers kurt and blaine get back together in 6x8.

twelves members help I'm confused.

I LOVE SUE'S SECRETARY JUST LIKE "yeah that sounds about right"

"listen up noobs" Okay that's good Kitty. "fat boy gay boy creepy incest twins other girl" kek kek kek

twelve though.

Back