(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

Glee is doing a flashback episode for season 6 called "2009". It is 6x09.

Tina, Artie, Puck, Terri, Burt, Matt, Dave, Merecedes, Kurt are all back for it.
Santana, Brittany, Blaine and Sam are not in the episode.
Filming info for tomorrow:

Filming for sure:
Lea, Jayma, Chris, Jenna

I think Kevin and Matt Morrison are also filming tomorrow.

And there are a couple of stand ins that I think are usually new ND stand ins but I'm not positive who they're for.

I assume they're filming more flashback stuff tomorrow but I'm not sure. And I know Max was scheduled to work tomorrow so maybe one of those stand ins is for him.

Lea and I think Matt Morrison aren't scheduled to film until later. All the others are there at the same time in the morning.

B34SD40IcAELJly.jpg

HELEPEPEP ME LOOAK T PRECIOUSUS TINAAAAAA <3 <3

THE HATHTHTTTTTT THE HATTTTTTT IM CYRRIINGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I DONT KNWO WAHT THO DO WITH ALL THSES FELELEEEEESLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

38353-the-feels-gif-2RqD.gif

I'm still waiting for Lea to cover "My Heart Will Go On".

if they dont do it then rip they are dumb

tbh i really expect it this season. Lea seems to like celine dion songs (since she requested '2 love u more' for nationals, but they gave her 'its all coming back 2 me now' but then were like 'soz' and gave her 2 love u more in 4x22) so i mean it makes sense for it to be in the final season but u never know with glee

if they dont do it then rip they are dumb

tbh i really expect it this season. Lea seems to like celine dion songs (since she requested '2 love u more' for nationals, but they gave her 'its all coming back 2 me now' but then were like 'soz' and gave her 2 love u more in 4x22) so i mean it makes sense for it to be in the final season but u never know with glee

IKR. It'd be perfect for like of the final episode songs (Unless the last song is ****ing Don't Stop Believin' AGAIN).

It's kinda like how I was describing to my date last night. We both basically watch Glee for Lea Michele's covers at this point because she's awesome.

a part of me is sad that glee is ending but then a part of me is happy since I will be free.
I mean, i can finally leave the god awful glee fandom and like get a life

tumblr_ng6d0iaccW1r4ezfzo2_500.jpg

Glee: The Music, Loser Like Me
Uninvited (Glee Cast Version)
Suddenly Seymour (Glee Cast Version)
Sing (Glee Cast Version)
Dance the Night Away (Glee Cast Version)
Let It Go (Glee Cast Version)

tumblr_ng6d0iaccW1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

Glee: The Music, Homecoming
Take On Me (Glee Cast Version)
Tightrope (Glee Cast Version)
Mustang Sally (Glee Cast Version)
Home (Glee Cast Version)
Problem (Glee Cast Version)

Karma Chameleon will probably be added later since I'm pre sure MJS would've told us if it was cut.

tbh i just wanted to use that image

any actual music leaks yet, not just song names?

idk if Hamu posted this already

There's also very very veryyyyyyyy short (like 3 seconds) snippets of A Thousand Miles but there's no point posting them. I'd also assume there are *leaks* of Unique singing I Know Where I've Been, but since that was kept on the down low, I'm pretty sure no one's actually leaked it yet.
And I think they are doing location filming soon so if there's a song it'll probably leak, too (flashback to when Hung Up leaked bless)

I'd actually like this show again if it focused on a good storyline instead of trying to set up the next most irrelevant song.
I watched the season after they all break up where some of them are in NY and it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad.

only songs that we know of that i actually care about;

suddenly seymour
take on me
problem
will you still love me tomorrow/head over feet
quintina duet
***** (this is gonna censor)

songs i kinda care about;

tight rope
i'll never fall in love again
i know where ive been

there's also very strong speculation of a kitty/rachel duet, so I really hope that happens.

608 songs;
At Last by Etta James - Artie and Mercedes
Hey Ya! by OutKast - TBA
I'm So Excited by The Pointer Sisters - TBA
Our Day Will Come by Ruby & The Romantics - Blaine, Brittany, Kurt and Santana

Sugar is back for 608 too!!!!!!

tumblr_ngimbbIb661r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

Glee: The Music, Jagged Little Tapestry

It's Too Late (Glee Cast Version)
Hand in My Pocket / I Feel the Earth Move (Glee Cast Version)
Will You Love Me Tomorrow / Head Over Feet (Glee Cast Version)
So Far Away (Glee Cast Version)
You Learn / You've Got a Friend (Glee Cast Version)

where is my quintina mash up :((( i mean it's probs still a duet, but you oughta know was the only song i was looking forward to, since I love that song.....

songs are out!

Let It Go: Same as original just Lea's voice LOL
Uninvited: Good. Same as the original pretty much, but no backing vocals. I like it a lot, actually.
Sing: kinda like it idk
Suddenly Seymour: I'm listening to this, and all I'm saying is "darren dont strain, darren don't strain" LOL ... wow Lea sounds good. WHAT THE **** WHY IS THERE SOME LIKE UPBEAT ROCK VIBE NEAR THE END WHAT THE **** THIS WAS GREAT UNTIL THIS CAME ON anD WAHT THE **** IT JSUT DISAPPEARS??? THEY CHANGE THE TEMPO FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS WTF AND DARREN IS STRAINING............................
Dance The Night Away: IVE HEARD THIS BEFORE I SWEAR THE VOICE SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR WHO IS SINGING MAYBE ITS MAX GEORGE???

Problem: Eh... It needs to grow on me. There's too much auto tune...
Take On Me: PERF
Home: I liked this a lot more than I thought. I hate the original, but I loved their version. Mason and Madison sound great. Only disappointment is this needs Mercedes.
Tightrope: THIS IS GREAT I JST KINDA WISH IT WAS A LITTLE TINY BIT FASTER IM ALSO GLAD THE INSTRUMENTAL ISNT THE WARBLERS AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE INSTRUMENTS
Mustang Sally: I don't really know the original too well. His voice is really nice though wow. Wish you could actually hear Brittany, Quinn and Santana in the background... It just sounds likes studio singers tbh

>>>>> http://its-all-coming-back-to-me.tumblr.com/tagged/s6

Back