• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Animal Crossing 3DS screenshots

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
ac3ds15.png

ac3ds2.png

ac3ds3.png

ac3ds4.png

ac3ds5.png

ac3ds6.png

ac3ds7.png

ac3ds1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks... weird...

But its slowly growing on me...

3D FIREWORKS *****ES!!!!!

And Ive only seen 3 screens of it so I wont jusdge...

I also like the new trees and the bench.

At least they tried a bit... <.<

(If you're reading this nintendo, it needs more work)

Looks awesome but how much will these games cost?

I also hope there are different skin colors, not just sitting outside in summer for an hour. D=

hmmmm....I think we may have a winner....:O in the last picture YOU CAN FINNALY PUT THINGS ON THE DRESSERS, YESSSSSSS

Hmmm, they're obviously gonna work on the game more....The game looks a bit "unpolished" which isn't surprising because it just got announced. I have a good feeling about this. I think its gonna be much more of a successor to ACCF than ACCF was to ACWW. Thats probably why they didn't add too much to ACCF because they were waiting for this.

pumped for this game :D :D

Lol it's not really a big deal that they are taller. They probably did that for the pants, etc. But if they were originally tall and were made shorter, you'd be complaining about that too!

Back