• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fave type of AC...DS, Wii, or GC

Tyeforce said:
What about Nintendo 64? And the other two Japanese GameCube games?
Those are included, too. I just set them about what versions most people know.

I liked the DS one the most. Nintendo was completely lazy when they made City Folk. Besides the city and a few holidays, there was nothing new or innovative in that game.

AC:WW... Wifi is more fun on there plus you can take it to places... I got lazy with my CF town as well X3

Still looking for someone who has the Japanese version of AC:WW... PLEASE HELP! ;_;

Well its a tie between Gamecube and Wii on the gamecube I would love to search nook codes online and use them (lol) but on the wii I love the wifi I just dont like the ds one because I can use wifi on it :(

Jrrj15 said:
Well its a tie between Gamecube and Wii on the gamecube I would love to search nook codes online and use them (lol) but on the wii I love the wifi I just dont like the ds one because I can use wifi on it :(
Wait... you like ACCF for the wifi but don't like ACWW because it has wifi... ??? :/

Nixie said:
Jrrj15 said:
Wait... you like ACCF for the wifi but don't like ACWW because it has wifi... ??? :/
No I did not like acww because I cant use wifi on my ds :(

Ahh I thought so... I went through a lot of trouble just to get my wifi on AC:WW x3

Back