Fave type of AC...DS, Wii, or GC

Jake. said:
Tyeforce said:
Jake. said:
I never played GC version so that get's crossed off Lol I felt like being funny thar
And as for WW and CF. CF is just WW with better graphics and less holidays and a city.
WW is just CF with worse graphics (But I still think they're good), more holidays and no city.

I think WW is best.
Um, City Folk definitely has more holidays than Wild World, so I don't know why you're saying the opposite...
I used the wrong wording.
I meant to say events and stuff
Uh...what? Even by saying it that way, it's still wrong. City Folk has just about everything Wild World has, plus more of it.

Tyeforce said:
Jake. said:
Tyeforce said:
Jake. said:
I never played GC version so that get's crossed off Lol I felt like being funny thar
And as for WW and CF. CF is just WW with better graphics and less holidays and a city.
WW is just CF with worse graphics (But I still think they're good), more holidays and no city.

I think WW is best.
Um, City Folk definitely has more holidays than Wild World, so I don't know why you're saying the opposite...
Uh...what? Even by saying it that way, it's still wrong. City Folk has just about everything Wild World has, plus more of it.
SILENCE FEWL!!

I think WW has more events/holidays than CF end of story!!

Jake. said:
Tyeforce said:
Jake. said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI never played GC version so that get's crossed off Lol I felt like being funny thardefinitely has more holidays than Wild World, so I don't know why you're saying the opposite...
SILENCE FEWL!!

I think WW has more events/holidays than CF end of story!!
What you think isn't necessarily a fact. XD

So, unless you seem to think that Miyamoto is just trolling us all for some reason, shut the *censored.3.0* up and stop trying to cause arguments out of nothing.

Jake. said:
So, unless you seem to think that Miyamoto is just trolling us all for some reason, shut the *censored.3.0* up and stop trying to cause arguments out of nothing.
Why do you keep quoting that out of context? >_> And I wasn't trying to start an argument (I didn't even think that this was an argument), I was just correcting you. =p

I have only had DS and Wii.
I'm gonna have to say Wii.
I played the other two though, but I don't own them.

The original AC on the Gamecube has to be one of the most masterful AC game to ever be developed by all the awesome features and surprises waiting for you. The original AC has so much nostaligia in it also. Plus how can you forget the gold trees and the e-reader cards?

Let's see

Gamecube= Nice and all, but it can be really lonely after some time
DS= Much better with Wi-Fi nad customization for character, however the debt will take forever with just one person alone
Wii= Features stuff from Both I can feel comfortable too. But Designs are a real pain without the use of your Analog Stick on the Numchuk (I have to use the Wiimot, but Pro designs are cool)

Depends really

Aniaml Crossing: Wild World for the DS. Actually, it's my favorite DS game, and not just my favorite Animal Crossing title.

Back