• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The PSN Thread

Who wants too do some Special Ops
Sniper Fi
Veteran
PSN: Kidicarsu64
After that we can go online ;D

By the way im adding everyone with MW2 ok?

Kid Icarus said:
Who wants too do some Special Ops
Sniper Fi
Veteran
PSN: Kidicarsu64
After that we can go online ;D

By the way im adding everyone with MW2 ok?
If you told me that in the message I would have played with ya.

Maybe. Probably after I beat Borderlands which I did.

Arg...want Borderlands... Its the next game I would like to buy... either that or Uncharted 2... dont know yet.

Changed my PSP'S profile to NinjaPyro121, and got Metal Gear Solid Portable ops and Portable Ops+.

Jak said:
Oh gawd yes.

Having a blast since I got Batman: AA, almost got all inFAMOUS trophies due to my OCD.
Batman Arkham Asylum is an amazing game.

I really need to go back through it on hard and get all the the remaining trophies for it.

Tom said:
Jak said:
Oh gawd yes.

Having a blast since I got Batman: AA, almost got all inFAMOUS trophies due to my OCD.
Batman Arkham Asylum is an amazing game.

I really need to go back through it on hard and get all the the remaining trophies for it.
I swear, I won't be able to beat inFAMOUS before I get all the B: AA trophies, then a new game'll come up, I'll get that, try and get all the trophies even though I haven't finished B: AA, then a new game'll come out and... ;_;

Wasn't sure if you caught my post or not Tom, but add me to the list! lemonmis

I only have Little Big Planet right now, anyone have any other suggestions? I bought my PS3 mainly for FFXIII/Versus, but I want more games as well!

Miranda said:

I only have Little Big Planet right now, anyone have any other suggestions? I bought my PS3 mainly for FFXIII/Versus, but I want more games as well!
Download Fat Princess on the PSN store. And for some shooters, try MW2 and BBC2.

MrCrazyDavis said:
Miranda said:

Download Fat Princess on the PSN store. And for some shooters, try MW2 and BBC2.
She probably has those on the 360.

Tom said:
MrCrazyDavis said:
Miranda said:

She probably has those on the 360.
Oh mmkay.

So when do you guys want to have another Game Night? Can't be today or tomorrow since it's too short notice. I was thinking next Saturday maybe?

April 3 I think.

Back