The PSN Thread

Well.. I just played 1.06 Uncharted 2. I must say, I'm quite disappointed.

The grenades are a whole lot weaker. Now, anyone can escape them, not just people with fast reflexes. They reduced the rate of fire on the Dragon Sniper. Now, it kills in 2 hits, not one anymore. They decreased the Down the Irons booster by 15%, so it's pretty much useless now. And worst of all, they decreased the rate of fire on the FAL. This is really pissing a lot of people off, including myself. It's just as good as using an AK-47 now.

There is a few good things that came from this update, like preventing some of the glitched on "The Fort". They made it so you could see the award you got if you died when you received it, and the scoreboard doesn't block it.

If ND really listens to feedback, they better fix this *censored.2.0* in the next update.

Updated first post. Please post if you're coming that way if you don't add me, I can add you.

Or go post in Andy's topic. Either works. >.<

Tom said:
Updated first post. Please post if you're coming that way if you don't add me, I can add you.

Or go post in Andy's topic. Either works. >.<
I didn't think about this thread. Either works.

Ciaran said:
When is the game night??
I dont have fat princess or MW2
Tomorrow. I need a rough estimate of how many European players will becoming though and who's further off on the time zone spectrum.

Tom said:
Ciaran said:
When is the game night??
Tomorrow. I need a rough estimate of how many European players will becoming though and who's further off on the time zone spectrum.
Ill try and make it, then... What time, though?

Ciaran said:
Tom said:
Ciaran said:
When is the game night??
Ill try and make it, then... What time, though?
Well, how's 5 PM GMT sound for you guys?

*12 PM EST
*11 AM CST
*10 AM MST
*9 AM PST

ATWA said:
Is this today? Or tomorrow

Also, I still think we should play Uncharted :c
Tomorrow. And we can play multiple games or have others like you host Game Night on different games.

Woah I am so coming to that man :D

You're dcptenn right? If so, I got you added.

What time GMT will it be roughly e.g afternoon, morning?

CoD MW2, it has to be!

Marcus said:

CoD MW2, it has to be!
dctppenn, but yeah, I've got you added.

Well, I don't really care what time it starts but if you guys start early, you'll need to add those who want to come.

Tom said:
Marcus said:

CoD MW2, it has to be!

Well, I don't really care what time it starts but if you guys start early, you'll need to add those who want to come.
Oh yeah that's the name, my bad :p

Ok. Also, will it be just Private Matches or joining real matches. If it is Private Matches, I know loads of minigames like Cops n Robbers, Knifing Only etc.

Marcus said:
Tom said:
Marcus said:

CoD MW2, it has to be!

Ok. Also, will it be just Private Matches or joining real matches. If it is Private Matches, I know loads of minigames like Cops n Robbers, Knifing Only etc.
Depends on the turnout I suppose. If it's not much we'll just do some Private Matches, if we get quite a few we'll probably aim for Real Matches unless everyone just wants to goof around in a Private.

Tom said:
Marcus said:
Tom said:
Marcus said:

CoD MW2, it has to be!

Depends on the turnout I suppose. If it's not much we'll just do some Private Matches, if we get quite a few we'll probably aim for Real Matches unless everyone just wants to goof around in a Private.
Sounds awesome, can't wait.

I have an alternate PSN (I felt my other one felt too elitist, and I wanted to start off online fresh on a few games). My alt psn is ProtoBeam (fairly inspired by Proto Man from the Mega Man games :D ) .

Ok I'm ready pretty much all day today for CoD MW2 and I guess if some people want I could get the CoD5 out a bit :p

Back