• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have an Uchi in your town?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
Given how unpopular some of them are, do you have one in your town?
I've seen some people plan to get rid of their Uchi once they get all the PWPs from them... and some people like having one of every personality. Or maybe some people even like some of their designs.

Anywho, do you have one in your town?

I actually have two Uchi villagers in my town! Pashmina and Deirdre. I absolutely love Uchis because they’re so sisterly and have a certain “look” to them that I just gravitate towards.

I used to have Shari (another Uchi) in my town, but because of my TTing habits she ended up moving away by accident. Made me so sad. (;_;)

I have Hazel, probably the most hated Uchi. But I kinda like her. I find her unibrow cute, and so is the rest of her face. (I have way too many unpopular opinions on villagers)

I like having at least one of every personality type. For my Uchi, I have Deirdre! I actually really like her and she is the first villager to give me her picture~ as they warm up to you they become very sisterly and protective, and I like the rough-and-tumble way she sometimes talks.

i have ursala in my main town! i like her- she's like a cool sister :)

Yeah,I have an uchi in most of my towns.My favorites are probably Mira,Plucky,Frita and Canberra.I think they might have the best overall group of PWPs.

I'm not really fond of the Uchi designs. However, I used to have Mira in my town. She actually became one of my favorite Uchi/villagers surprisingly. I would've definitely kept her if she wasn't in such a terrible spot :(

Last edited:
I like having at least 2, sometimes 3 if I end up attached to them and see another I want to adopt... Right now I have Fuchsia and Sylvia and I love them. I just got Sylvia's pic the other day and am working on Fuchsia's. I've also had Muffy and Tammy.

Wha I didn't know they were unpopular :( uchi and cranky villagers are my favourites. I had Hazel for a while, her unibrow is really cute.. like ugly cute ahah. At the moment I have Ursula and Cherry.

Deirdre is my favourite since she was in my first town before I restarted it. So is Phoebe, somehow I ended upnwith 7 pictures of her.. (4 from april fools and she sent me 3)

I have pashmina and muffy. I love muffy, pashima is ehhh. She came from someones void and destroyed my forest next to mayor s house.

I have pashmina and muffy. I love muffy, pashima is ehhh. She came from someones void and destroyed my forest next to mayor s house.

That’s so interesting about Pashmina, because she did something similar in my town. Moved RIGHT in front of my train station and destroyed the tree/shrub path I had already planted and grown. I hated it, but ended up liking the sort of pathway it created in my town, so I re-planted tree paths around her house and I think it looks really nice now, haha.

I currently have Mira, Phoebe, Agnes, and Deirdre in my towns. I think Uchi's have some of the best dialogue in the game and some of them have some downright pretty designs.

I have Hazel, probably the most hated Uchi. But I kinda like her. I find her unibrow cute, and so is the rest of her face. (I have way too many unpopular opinions on villagers)

I've got Hazel too! I actually really like her. The unibrow's unique, I think!

Wha I didn't know they were unpopular :( uchi and cranky villagers are my favourites. I had Hazel for a while, her unibrow is really cute.. like ugly cute ahah. At the moment I have Ursula and Cherry.

Deirdre is my favourite since she was in my first town before I restarted it. So is Phoebe, somehow I ended upnwith 7 pictures of her.. (4 from april fools and she sent me 3)

Maybe not as much as I thought! I can recall a few people mentioning not liking them as much, but based on what everyone's said on here, I can say I've been pleasantly surprised. :)
They definitely have the prettiest PWPs, too!

I love the uchi personality. I have Frita, she's one of my favourite villagers because she looks like a burger and fries

I have Agnes for pwps currently, she's the only uchi I really liked the design for. She'll be allowed to leave next time she asks.
I actually might have kept her if she wasn't any a bad spot.

I have Pashmina! She's for sure one of my favorite villagers. I had Agnes in my old town, and I like her too.

I have Hazel, Mira and Muffy living in my towns.
Hazel is my most favorite one.

Last edited:
I currently have Agnes and she's pretty cool. I plan on getting Phoebe soon as well.

no but I wish I did, I like the personality but none of the designs really grab me. ;/ (Hazel is all right though) Any villager I think is cute ends up being a normal personality bleeeh

Back