• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have an Uchi in your town?

I love Renee's design and personality, so it's all good. There really needs to be more uchi villagers tho.

Both of my uchis moved away. Canberra and Katt, bless their souls. I am getting Renee tomorrow though so yay!

I actually like uchis because I feel like I can relate to them more than the other villager types.

I used to have Cherry in my town as my Uchi. She has since then been long gone out of my town. I currently do not have any Uchis.

I have Flo in my town, but I'd like to swap her out for someone else it some stage as much as I love her. I love the uchi personality but there's not too many villagers I like out of the uchi's.

I have Phoebe; she is beautiful, imo. Uchi is my second favorite personality and they give the best overall PWP's, also imo. I am about to invite Charlise into my first town, because she is an uchi and because I want the PWP's. But I would always want an uchi...

I have Paula and I love her so much, probably because she reminds me of my own personality! I love how sisterly they act and how willing they are to fight anyone that hurts you.

I love the personality but just don't like any of the designs enough to have one. I currently have Deirdre but plan to move her out when I finish PWPs. The only uchis I like are Fuchsia and Charlise, but their colours are awful. Give us some pretty uchis Nintendo!

I like having one of every personality. Atm my UCHI is Cherry the dog. I really like her and I think I'm going to keep her as my uchi villager

I love the personality but just don't like any of the designs enough to have one. I currently have Deirdre but plan to move her out when I finish PWPs. The only uchis I like are Fuchsia and Charlise, but their colours are awful. Give us some pretty uchis Nintendo!

Awwww I totally understand about bright uchis but Fuchsia is awesome - my town Pixel is kind of landscapes around her coloring.
And Charlise the Christmas bear is in Wander - she fits right into the Christmas theme - not sure what other themes she would look complimentary with. Deidre and Pashmina have the most similar colors to nature - especially Deirdre - super big sister Doe!

I have flo as well , I didn’t know she was an uchi though....ugggh I don’t want her though. I hope she moves soon, since she’s right smack on a part of the town where I want to place the cafe.

Yeah I know the uchis are the most hated villagers, but I actually like them. Their designs make them more endearing. So many people want the overly cutesy anime-esque villagers and after a while, they just get kind of blah.

Uchi are best personality, hands down. Muffy, Pashmina and Diva are queens.

I didn't know uchis were so unpopular! they're my favorites along with snooties and crankies! I have Hazel, who I love design and personality-wise, and Sylvia, who I also adore! I wasn't a fan of her purple color at first but I warmed up to it and now I feel like it just gives her more personality! Plus I think she's adorable as a mom hehe :3

Edit: omg I forgot Katt! She's somewhat new to my town haha. I love her to death though! Her design is so cute and ugly at the same time, and it suits her personality purrfectly >:3

Last edited:
I also have Hazel, I like her, she is one of my original villagers. My second town has Deirdre.

Back