Do you have an Uchi in your town?

I love Renee's design and personality, so it's all good. There really needs to be more uchi villagers tho.

Both of my uchis moved away. Canberra and Katt, bless their souls. I am getting Renee tomorrow though so yay!

I actually like uchis because I feel like I can relate to them more than the other villager types.

I used to have Cherry in my town as my Uchi. She has since then been long gone out of my town. I currently do not have any Uchis.

I have Flo in my town, but I'd like to swap her out for someone else it some stage as much as I love her. I love the uchi personality but there's not too many villagers I like out of the uchi's.

I have Phoebe; she is beautiful, imo. Uchi is my second favorite personality and they give the best overall PWP's, also imo. I am about to invite Charlise into my first town, because she is an uchi and because I want the PWP's. But I would always want an uchi...

I have Paula and I love her so much, probably because she reminds me of my own personality! I love how sisterly they act and how willing they are to fight anyone that hurts you.

I love the personality but just don't like any of the designs enough to have one. I currently have Deirdre but plan to move her out when I finish PWPs. The only uchis I like are Fuchsia and Charlise, but their colours are awful. Give us some pretty uchis Nintendo!

I like having one of every personality. Atm my UCHI is Cherry the dog. I really like her and I think I'm going to keep her as my uchi villager

I love the personality but just don't like any of the designs enough to have one. I currently have Deirdre but plan to move her out when I finish PWPs. The only uchis I like are Fuchsia and Charlise, but their colours are awful. Give us some pretty uchis Nintendo!

Awwww I totally understand about bright uchis but Fuchsia is awesome - my town Pixel is kind of landscapes around her coloring.
And Charlise the Christmas bear is in Wander - she fits right into the Christmas theme - not sure what other themes she would look complimentary with. Deidre and Pashmina have the most similar colors to nature - especially Deirdre - super big sister Doe!

I have flo as well , I didn’t know she was an uchi though....ugggh I don’t want her though. I hope she moves soon, since she’s right smack on a part of the town where I want to place the cafe.

Yeah I know the uchis are the most hated villagers, but I actually like them. Their designs make them more endearing. So many people want the overly cutesy anime-esque villagers and after a while, they just get kind of blah.

Uchi are best personality, hands down. Muffy, Pashmina and Diva are queens.

I didn't know uchis were so unpopular! they're my favorites along with snooties and crankies! I have Hazel, who I love design and personality-wise, and Sylvia, who I also adore! I wasn't a fan of her purple color at first but I warmed up to it and now I feel like it just gives her more personality! Plus I think she's adorable as a mom hehe :3

Edit: omg I forgot Katt! She's somewhat new to my town haha. I love her to death though! Her design is so cute and ugly at the same time, and it suits her personality purrfectly >:3

Last edited:
I also have Hazel, I like her, she is one of my original villagers. My second town has Deirdre.

Back