• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Chewy Emporium: Your one stop shop for all your out of this world needs!

Disclaimer: when ordering RV exclusive items please be paitient I don't even have an nfc reader/writer so all of my RV items come from the one RV that cycles through each day. (I haven't even had all of them yet)

Home Decor sale going on now! Come and browse my house for furniture, wallpaper, flooring and other items. Everything is on sale so you may just find a deal! Free fruit for the first costomer!

Last edited:
Hey would I be able to get a regal lamp, the wallpaper and the floor. And could I get an estimated price? Thank you!

Sorry, unless they are in an non amiibo scan RV I only have the Regal bed, bookcase, lamp and table. But I do think there is a qr code for regal carpet alternative on the internet. The lamp would be in the 2,500-3,000 igb amount though.

Last edited:
i can get you the DJ KK booth, large file cabinet, heavy tome, ink-splattered wall and floor, large tea table, metal rim table, modern office chair, museum clock, natural bench, natural chair, nook's homes mat, Nintendo bench, nook's homes car, pink wood floor, star globe,villager statue, wall mounted TV, Wii remote cabinet, and Wii u console. i think 3 TBT each is fair, since i'll be ordering them from my rvs. i'm not really interested in anything from your sale rack, sorry. total is 60 TBT or the IGB equivalent, 12 millon, if i did the math right. are you interested?

Last edited:
If you wouldn't mind would it be okay if I waited until after Christmas? I may be getting some amiibo and could possibly get some of them. Thanks btw!

Last day for Home decor sale all items go to Reece at 8:45 pm central (she is paying primium on furniture if anyone wants to come and sell to her)

P.S. There is much more than what is listed in sale rack because I am going to clear it out tonight so I haven't updated it. I EVEN HAVE FRUIT AND AN EXTRA WISP LAMP!

Last edited:
Name of person picking up: Rafael
Town name: Novaria
Item: basement wall
Item: museum floor
Item: pagoda
Item: tapestry
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: now? 6:15pm MST
Promo code: basket of perfect pears

last chance, popcorn machine, pitfall seed scarecrow, apples, peaches, and assorted mushrooms

Name: Sany
Town: Sakura
FC : in signiture
Item: display stand
price: 5000k?

To:xSany You do want the one without the glass correct?

Just Updated the item catalog with more items!

Last edited:
Thank you for responding, i got the display stand from another player a few days ago so i won't be needing it anymore.
To:xSany You do want the one without the glass correct?

Just Updated the item catalog with more items!

Re-Tail me not's Holly Jolly Christmas sale is coming!
Sale on everything (get gifts for all your ACNL freinds)
New Christmas patterns and bundles! (Decorate your houses for the Holidays)

Back