• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Goat

Who's your favorite?

• Chevre

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Pashmina

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Kidd

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Velma

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gruff

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Nan

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Question time!

So, who's your favorite goat and why?

At first I didn't really liked the goat villagers, but after Kidd moved in one day
in one of my past towns, he became one of my favorite villagers. I like his look
and he's also pretty cool.

The only goat villager I've had in my town so far is Pashmina. She's one of my faves, though.
I love her eyelashes, plus she's got a pretty swanky pad. ;)

5CMMUqC.jpg
Nan is my favorite.I like her unusual color and those beady eyes.

Although I'm not as fond of the Goat villagers as I am of some others, I have a tie when it comes to which of the Goats is my favorite. I'm fond of Gruff and Pashmina pretty evenly. I like Gruff's green fur, his Cranky personality, and the interior design of his house is pretty nice. Meanwhile, Pashmina is one of the stronger Uchi designs as far as I'm concerned and I like the interior design of her house as well.

Shoutout to Chevre and Nan for having been residents of my towns in the past but I don't like them nearly enough to give them honorable mentions because their designs lack noses and it's way too distracting for me.

Gruff. I've had him in a couple of games and he has to be my favorite out of all!

Back