• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite chore to do?

favorite?

• Total voters
I like washing the dishes when I got some great tunes on. I really get into the rhythm and swing of things and have to compose myself so I don't go around shattering glasses and plates and whatnot.

Exactly that.

Vacuuming and making the beds. Vacuuming is quite easy, and I make my bed (sometimes my little sisters bed too) which is easy too.

the way you described vacuuming makes me realize that vacuuming really is satisfying lol
that + tidying something dirty up, that's always satisfying as well

mowing the yard is very satisfying. ive got one of those old-fashioned lawn mowers with a rip-pull starter, and no front or rear-wheel drive, it's pure pushing through the dust, the gasoline fumes, and the bits of grass clippings flying through the air.

washing the dishes but only when i'm at my boyfriend's apartment in amsterdam. the kitchen has such a nice view.

I clicked on laundry, but shortly after remembered I also like to clean things with caked-on dirt. Not dishes for whatever reason, but dusting, or polishing the mildew off of old buildings.

for some odd reason, I have this urge to clean up after other people.
Especially when I'm in math and biology class, I see this floor piled with dirt and I just end up going up to the teacher so I can borrow their vaccum. At home, I just do what I can to keep the house tidy.

I like to organize an area if it is messy and I also don't mind washing dishes. I dislike doing laundry though. Ironing is the worst. I usually just skip it unless something looks really wrinkly.

Back