• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally got Perfect Town status, but where are the Jacob's Ladders?

ackawai

どうぶつの森
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Yesterday my town rating was 'average'. The villagers always seem to find my town to be a landfill. I picked up a few beehives and the town rating went to 'perfect'. Yay!

I time traveled a couple days hoping for Jacob's Ladders but none appeared. I talked to Isabelle and the town rating was still perfect. Yet there were no Jacob's Ladders! What's going on? I did find a couple Rare Mushrooms though. :D

The town needs to be in perfect condition for 15 days straight :0 and they spawn slightly more frequent with the beautiful town ordinance enacted

yep! give it a bit, and they'll start spawning. probably after you get your golden can.

Yes, I've been looking for them though. I do have space along the cliffs.
Do they spawn 1 space away from the cliff or right along the cliff?

Mine has been perfect for a year and I get one Jacob's Ladder every 5 weeks. It sucks. They use to grow everywhere in WW, now they only spawn near cliffs. My cliff space is very limited.

Yeah Jacob Ladder's don't spawn all that often. I only have so many of them and they all spawned at random/long gaps in between time.

Back