• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of My OCs!

Mayor Rose

Professional Meme
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (210) +
I can pay in IGB, TBT, wishlist items, and possibly villagers.

I have 1,976 tbt to spend, and my IGB bank is maxed. I have a lot of items, including rare ones, up for trade as well. Furthermore, I have a cycle town that I could look through for a villager (I also have some villagers already moved in, so just tell me who you're looking for and I already may have them).

I'd like for you to name your price and give some examples of your work please.
If I like your art style, then we can further negotiate. PLEASE do not be offended if I decline an offer, it likely will have nothing to do with the quality of your work, just the STYLE. If we have a deal, we can PM more details about the picture (like specifics about characteristics, posing, facial expression, attitude, etc)

Here are ref images of my OCs:

Salem (x)

Eva (x)

Cyanide: (x)

Rose (x)

Okay so first, I LOVE you're oc's concepts. I have a a great deal of appreciation for salem's design in particular. But ANYWAY, I'd very much like to try any (or all them lol) normally, I toss up a few attachments of one or two styles, but that's limiting so I'm just going to post a link and you can look at all the half finished and old commissions i've done for others and hopefully something catches ya fancy. https://thisismineallminenotyours.tumblr.com/

Okay so first, I LOVE you're oc's concepts. I have a a great deal of appreciation for salem's design in particular. But ANYWAY, I'd very much like to try any (or all them lol) normally, I toss up a few attachments of one or two styles, but that's limiting so I'm just going to post a link and you can look at all the half finished and old commissions i've done for others and hopefully something catches ya fancy. https://thisismineallminenotyours.tumblr.com/

Thanks! You truly do have an array of beautiful styles, but I suppose I'd like something(s) within these/in any of these styles (x)
(X) (x)

What were you looking for in return?

Well personally i'd like tbt, but as far as pricing, I typically do the rough sketch and discuss pricing once you've seen it (through pm so I don't clutter posts), cause I'll accept pretty much any price ya give me. Then I take payment after its all finished line art and color. Worse comes to worse if we can't agree for any reason, you get a sketch and I get practice.

Well personally i'd like tbt, but as far as pricing, I typically do the rough sketch and discuss pricing once you've seen it (through pm so I don't clutter posts), cause I'll accept pretty much any price ya give me. Then I take payment after its all finished line art and color. Worse comes to worse if we can't agree for any reason, you get a sketch and I get practice.

Alrighty! I'm fine with paying TBT, just PM me when you have a sketch I suppose?

Back