• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I am this close to destroying my phone.

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I'm trying REALLY had on a youtube video that is well edited. I have a really good app that works right for me. (And it's free!)
But, there's a catch.
Since I need images/mp3's/videos, I need to get off the app. AND FOR SOME BLOODY REASON MY PHONE KILLS IT AS SOON AS I GET OFF IT. AND IT ERASES ALL MY HARD WORK! ITS BEEN THE 5TH TIME IN A ROW FOR THE PAST 7 HOURS AND IM GETTING TIRED OF IT. I HAVE TO REDO THIS SHENINIGANS OVER AND OVER, UGH!

Will someone please just point me to a good mobile editing software? I dont even have a computer. Which sucks.

Um... mobile isn't exactly ideal for video editing. You're best finding some computer you can hop onto and just open up Windows (Live) Movie Maker - it's not great but ought to get the job done. The YouTube video editor would have also been an okay option had they not shut it down against the will of many video creators.

I don't have a computer either... it makes life really hard, I feel your pain.

Last edited:
... Yeah get a cheap computer for your needs man. How can people live with just phones/pads?

How can people live with just phones/pads?
I honestly have no idea how people get by without a laptop/desktop. I tried it for a bit but I eventually have up and pulled out my old crappy Windows XP computer so I would have something to work with.

You should def consider an actual computer, phones may be smart but they're not smart enough for what you're trying to do.

I honestly have no idea how people get by without a laptop/desktop. I tried it for a bit but I eventually have up and pulled out my old crappy Windows XP computer so I would have something to work with.

You should def consider an actual computer, phones may be smart but they're not smart enough for what you're trying to do.

Yeah, I mean I do have a smartphone(iPhone) but I hardly use that for more advanced stuff, like I'd never try and draw or do more serious stuff than basic phone stuff/app gaming on it.

I'm honestly restricted to my phone because my dad doesn't trust me with computers. Heck, I would automatically install Steam/Minecraft etc. in a second If I have a fast computer to myself.

My dad is planning on buying a new iPhone for me on christmas since my phone is cracked. Works really great, it's just that the CPU burns up really quickly.

My mom is planning on either buying a switch or a computer for "early" Christmas as well. I was really torn because those were my two favorite electronics I would want to use, but I just stuck with the switch because I want Splatoon 2 :p
The catch is that she is going to send me in on Black Friday to buy one, which I honestly don't mind, as long as I get it :p

Get a computer still man, I'm still pretty surprised you've been on here without one sometimes... Like if he doesn't trust you with one, something is very wrong. As long as you use common sense, get a good anti-virus and don't click fishy links you should be fine.

Why? Phones are just as hackable and can have viruses/malware just like computers. Heck, they're even MORE prone to those things in some ways.

Yeah with all the social media apps and people more prone to clicking without thinking sometimes, def. yes.

Back