• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What pwp(s) should I put in this spot?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I have this empty spot in my town I want to fill with a pwp or two but I'm not sure what would look good.

22780472_1755418258093494_7162360400686135512_n.jpg

I have a modern themed town, and don't want any pwps that will drastically lower town ratings.
This area is right in front of my town plaza, against a cliff.
Any suggestions?

Hmm... if you're going for Modern then maybe the Tower or an Illuminated tree/arch/heart?

Maybe a fountain? Not super modern but won’t hurt your rating and will look ok. Also that black cube thing.

Hmm... if you're going for Modern then maybe the Tower or an Illuminated tree/arch/heart?

I already have the tower somewhere else in my town but I do like the illuminated pwps idea thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe a fountain? Not super modern but won’t hurt your rating and will look ok. Also that black cube thing.

I was thinking of a fountain but I already have 3 water pwps (2 being fountains) in town, and I feel it might be too much. I have the black cube near my house too

i would say maybe the illuminated clock? Or the flower clock (if you have a perfect town) Or maybe the cube sculpture? Or one of the topiaries?

Edit: The archway sculpture if you have the cube already?

Last edited:
i would say maybe the illuminated clock? Or the flower clock (if you have a perfect town) Or maybe the cube sculpture? Or one of the topiaries?

Edit: The archway sculpture if you have the cube already?

Oh I totally forgot the topiaries were a thing! I'm not sure if I already have those unlocked or not, hopefully so, I'd hate to have to wait until April xx

Back