Buying Shiny Male Lycanroc

multi

Smol Kitten
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
A friend of mine wants one, i dont personally care abt IVs but I know she wants at least good IVs?
Nicknamed Christian with Jolly nature too :U

SOOO

LYCANROC
AT LEAST semi-good IVs
Shiny
Male
Nicknamed Christian

Idrc what I pay for it tbhhhh, but obvsly only bells :3c

Does the Ability matter to you? Or the form? I have a Female Shiny Day from one nicknamed Charlotte.

I am currently breeding for a Shiny Moonball, HA, 5IV Rockruff with Fire Fang, Thunderfang and Sucker Punch, and if I get an extra one I could give it to you.

Edit: The Rockruffs I'm breeding do have Jolly natures, so I can just get one of those as a Shiny.

Last edited:
Does the Ability matter to you? Or the form? I have a Female Shiny Day from one nicknamed Charlotte.

I am currently breeding for a Shiny Moonball, HA, 5IV Rockruff with Fire Fang, Thunderfang and Sucker Punch, and if I get an extra one I could give it to you.

Edit: The Rockruffs I'm breeding do have Jolly natures, so I can just get one of those as a Shiny.

ability doesnt no, sorry for late reply :')
asking about form now

ALRIGHT SHE GOT randomly SUPER specific so:
The day form
Lycanroc @ Life Orb / Stone Plate
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Accelerock
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang

i guess thats what shes going for :UU

EDITAGAIN;
"Idc about the ability so much
as long as the Ivs are good, its male, and shiny"
> n> so i guess that?
SORRY FOR THE RUN AROUND FFF

Last edited:
Ah, great! I can get you a Life Orb because I have tons of BP, but I'm not sure about the Stone Plate.

And that works out, as I'm already breeding the Jolly HA Rockruffs.

Also tell her it will be in a Moonball, with IVs perfect except for SP At.

I'll update you when it's ready. I will be either using the Shiny Swap method or SVExhange, so it may take a while.

Ah, great! I can get you a Life Orb because I have tons of BP, but I'm not sure about the Stone Plate.

And that works out, as I'm already breeding the Jolly HA Rockruffs.

Also tell her it will be in a Moonball, with IVs perfect except for SP At.

I'll update you when it's ready. I will be either using the Shiny Swap method or SVExhange, so it may take a while.

ok tysm!! i have this subbed to so just throw it here whenever you've got it!
tysm <333
ALSO SHE DID SAY "don't worry about the held item cuz I've got plenty of other ones that was just directly from the site" so hope that helps ;o

whenever its done ill throw you 500tbt for all the effort!

Last edited:
If you're still looking I just got a Shiny Male/Jolly/5IV (missing 1 in SpA) Rockruff from breeding. x:
If you'd still rather take Adonis-Sun's rockruff once they get it I understand, they offered first, but I just thought I'd say I have one now if they can't deliver or take too long.

On another note, I have Felicity's amiibo card if you'd like me to get her for you sometime.

Last edited:
Back