• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Cereal?

Paxx

~ ♥ Lazy ♥ ~
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Red Pansy
Red Tulip
Pear (Fruit)
i don't know what made me decide to start a thread like this, but i'd love to see your guys' tastes! plus i'm bored god help me

to start it off, mine's cinnamon toast crunch and strawberry cheerios! :']

I looovvvveeee curiously cinnamon

Nestle%20Curiously%20Cinnamon%20Cereal%20375G.jpg

This is goooood stuff. But I eat it more like a treat since it's so sugary, only buying a box maybe once every two months. My go to daily cereal is either shredded wheat, weetabix, or cornflakes. I put honey on the first two, and bananas on my cornflakes.

Definitely Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
And Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles. And Golden Grahams are pretty great too.

Frosty Flakes [sic], theyyyyyy're great!

also, me Lucky Charms,
shredded mini-wheats,
Life cereal (give it to Mikey, he won't eat it!),
Super Sugar Crisp,
Cocoa Rice Krispies, and
Captain Crunch!

I generally go for Special K in whatever flavor I feel like trying (mainly cause I'm always lying to myself that I'll diet but lmaooooooooooo what a joke) and also cause they taste pretty good anyways. Other than that, I like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms (but only the charms aha :rolleyes:), Honey Cheerios, and Fruit Loops. I also like Raisin Brands but without the raisins lol. :'))

I like most sugary cereals. I don't eat them very often, and almost never as breakfast. Usually they're a midnight snack or dessert for me. We usually buy the big cheap knock off bags that Malt'O'Meal makes. I love the Smores one they make, it's basically Golden Grahams, Coco Pebbles, and Lucky Charm marshmallows all together. <3 But yeah I love all cereals, I love Fruit Pebbles and Lucky Charms, and this Muffin Top cereal. Just yeah, all cereal is good.

I just don't like plain Cherrios or that yucky wheat hunk cereal. =[

My favorite is probably between Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Pebbles. I've always liked Frosted Flakes (cause they're grrreat), it tastes especially good with bananas. I don't have it all the time, though. As for Cocoa Pebbles, I've learned to enjoy it more as an adult hilariously. It doesn't feel as intense or as sugary as other chocolate cereals.

I also enjoy eating Corn Pops (more as a snack, it tastes best that way imo!), Honey Comb, Captain Crunch, and Rice Krispies. I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows (they're too too sugary and it just tastes weird) or fruity cereals (I prefer to put actual fruit instead like bananas).

I'm kinda tempted to eat more cereal. =v=

Cheerios! (the plain kind) also really like Honeycomb but I get tired of the sweetness sometimes

My favorite is probably between Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Pebbles. I've always liked Frosted Flakes (cause they're grrreat), it tastes especially good with bananas. I don't have it all the time, though. As for Cocoa Pebbles, I've learned to enjoy it more as an adult hilariously. It doesn't feel as intense or as sugary as other chocolate cereals.

I also enjoy eating Corn Pops (more as a snack, it tastes best that way imo!), Honey Comb, Captain Crunch, and Rice Krispies. I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows (they're too too sugary and it just tastes weird) or fruity cereals (I prefer to put actual fruit instead like bananas).

I'm kinda tempted to eat more cereal. =v=

I love snacking on cereal too. A lot of times I'll just pour some in a baggie and snack on it. =]

I love snacking on cereal too. A lot of times I'll just pour some in a baggie and snack on it. =]

Yeah, cereal's perfect for snacking! There's something oddly satisfying about eating it that way. :)

cocoa & fruity pebbles, count chocula, raisin bran, frosted wheat, froot loops

Anything not with an overly amount of raisins. And not making me fart or contain nuts either.

Back