• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Only Me

Captain James

Bells
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I figured it out!

The beginning to "Only Me" sounds exactly like the opening to "Merry Christmas Darling" recorded by The Uniques!

I was right! It is a Christmas song!

Point 1 to the Captain!

OMG :eek: This is one of my favourites by K.K.! I never knew - it does sound the same! Great find :D

Yeah I think they ripped off a couple songs lmao like (my fave) Soulful KK sounds exactly like the beginning of Lean on Me by Bill Withers.

I wonder if K.K Space is the same
I would love to hear it

Has anyone else got any other songs which match a 'real life' song?
I can't remember the 'real life' song... It's very popular. But there's a K.K song which sounds so much like it. :p

Last edited:
You are right, Captain James, definitely sounds the same to me.

I thought quite a few of acnl music is rip offs - one that drives me slightly mad is the 11 am music, it reminds of me 'a kiss is just a kiss' from the film Casablanca - but not sure it is, I'm tone deaf really - I know that 11am music is from something, just not sure what.

If I remember only me, then it sounds like the melodys from mother 1-2

Back