• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire-Fly is born!

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
So after 3 hours and 20 minutes of map resetting over 3 days, I've found the town of Fire~Fly! The map in front of the Train Station may bother me a little, but I'll work around it! I also got really lucky (unintentional, but it fits. You'll see) With the villagers! I like all of them! I'm so happy!
IMG_20170913_173804.jpg
firefly.jpg

Congratulations! It must be a nice feeling :) I love all your villagers too!

Wooow I love your map too! And all the villagers set up a natural neighborhood around Re-Tail how cute!! And I love your villagers too, the name is cute as well! <3 Congrats, I can see why you are so happy. ^^

Thank you both so much! And yeah, it looks like a cute neighborhood! It's so cool how it was natural too! And yes my villagers a perfect! The thing is, is I am absolutely fine with having any villager. Yes even Katt, Rasher, ect. They all have potential and are unique designs! Maybe this is good Karma...

It's such a great feeling when this happens!
Similarly it took me days to get the perfect layout and fruit, not happy with all my villagers but that's easily fixed with amiibo cards.

Back