The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you staff for all your work, it`s been a great time:)
Congrats to the winners, and thank you everyone who participated, it was a pleasure<3
Happy early birthday Laudine!

everything is beautiful and i'm living

Thank you @ all the staff for your hard work, with the events, artwork, new collectibles - everything omg.

And thank u anyone who voted my entries ily! I'm achy and half asleep or I'd write more but yeah, thanks everybody for making this a great experience. :) (Happy early birthday Laudine!)

yay, ty everyone who voted my entry and all the staff who made this event possible, and congrats to the other contest winners too!

First of all, Congrats to all!!!! Whether this is your first win, or your 10th! Whether this is your first fair or your 4th! The TBT Fair is about community FUN!!! I personally had a blast!!! Every contest, event, and tourney was special in its own way! There is not a single part of the fair that I disliked (though a couple of those mirrors ALMOST made me decide to burn a peach cobbler, over KRACK some eggs, and push the twilight princess out of her castle).

You guys inspire me with all your talent. I luved seeing all the entries and all the hard work,from our members AND our super talented staff!!!

Jubs, u always make me laugh but I swear u took years off my life with those mirrors! Jeremy, I so wish I had had time to play smash with you guys!!! Thunder, thx for the hint, the collectibles (but I won't mention the mirrors thank you very much), Tina, luuuuuved the food contest!!! Jake, the poke tourney was super fun even if I did get my @$$ kicked. Murray, I luved making my retro sig! Oblivia, such great bottle (jar) choices!!!! I luved making my pixel art using something quite different!!! Tom, as always, the scavenger hunts are always one of my favs! Great choices to have us scrambling around town and home looking for!!! Peter, the daily photo challenge will always hold a special place in my heart, as that is where I've earned all 3 of my animated collectibles from. I truly enjoy letting my imagination run wild to create something for this one! I'm very glad you're not completely scarred from your "experience" last year! Oh Laudine. You def get my "Mom" fav
this year. Your graphics and collectibles and lineart were absolutely FANTABULOUS!!! I can't wait to redo some of these on my own time and practice on my digital side! Kudos guys!!! Y'all are the best!!!

This wAs by far the most fun I've ever had on TBT!!! Thank y'all so much!!!!

Last edited:
thank you staff for this fair! been here for 2 years and this is actually my first fair and i even won first place! was so close to being caught up tho lol. thank you to all those who voted for my arcade!

I liked the fair. It was very fun. Hopefully it'll come back next year.

... unless Kracko cancels it, that is...

I kept trying to come up with something eloquent to say but I kept getting distracted by that amazing art gaahhhhhhhh (if only I weren't canadian and had more tickets, I would scope that poster up!)

So... um... words. Uhh... Well I can't really put into words how grateful I am to the staff for putting all this together!! I had so much fun and this event really cheered me up when I was feeling blue ^^

I would also like to thank TBT community for being so friendly and inviting! I have anxiety so I don't really talk or participate much in the forum outside of events. But I had a blast joining in and everyone was so kind- I loved getting to chat with you all (I think this event was my most active yet!) Even though I'll probably go back into hibernation soon, I just wanted to let you know that I really adored the experience and I will treasure these memories <3 (Except the mirrors. Those memories can stay buried >.>)

This was really sappy sorry ;w;

So yeah...

Thank you!

I kept trying to come up with something eloquent to say but I kept getting distracted by that amazing art gaahhhhhhhh (if only I weren't canadian and had more tickets, I would scope that poster up!)

So... um... words. Uhh... Well I can't really put into words how grateful I am to the staff for putting all this together!! I had so much fun and this event really cheered me up when I was feeling blue ^^

I would also like to thank TBT community for being so friendly and inviting! I have anxiety so I don't really talk or participate much in the forum outside of events. But I had a blast joining in and everyone was so kind- I loved getting to chat with you all (I think this event was my most active yet!) Even though I'll probably go back into hibernation soon, I just wanted to let you know that I really adored the experience and I will treasure these memories <3 (Except the mirrors. Those memories can stay buried >.>)

This was really sappy sorry ;w;

So yeah...

Thank you!

Ohhh i voted for your piece! I love that cut out paper look!

Congratulations everyone! Thanks staff and mods for organising (and nominating my drawing lol :'D)... and happy birthday Laudine!

Congratulations to all the winners!:D

The Retro Room Renovation contest had a close race. :eek:

Kracko may not have left us just yet...

Ohhh god :p

Oh well, thanks everyone staff for hosting, planning, designing and all other stuff behind the scenes for a fun fair! I can still hope I win the Tetris or another raffle item but I think I got what I want (prize pack and critters) so I'm cool beans :D

And a huge congrats to all the winners totally maybe not especially Capeet because you are awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, please dont let murray touch any mirrors next year ;-;

Yeah forgot to add that. Kracko was a 1 ticket mirror compared to that horror moth pretend Peach .-.

Thanks everyone in the staff and community for another great fair! I had tons of fun and it feels really weird not having any events to look forward to anymore! They've been something for me to come back home to, so honestly just thank you. I really appreciate it how much time and effort all of you in the staff are willing to put into making this event so big and fun and just plain awesome for everyone. Y'all have mad skills and you're seriously good people!

Same goes for everyone else here, too. I'll probably never stop being awed by all the amazingly talented and creative people here! Whether or not they won, all your entries were fantastic! I had a blast looking at them.

Lastly, a big thanks to everyone who voted for mine! It really means a lot to me knowing that there are people who like the things I make!

Haha, trust me to come back after a hiatus AFTER the TBT fair. Did get to vote for entries though! All is well, as it looked like a lot of fun, excited for next year's festival! Congratulations to all the winners :D

Thanks for hosting this, staff! I had lots of fun. I can't believe how much time and effort you guys put into the Fair. :)

And yeah, this fair has definitely been my fav so far. I missed the earlier trivia nights, and especially the one with random Q's back in the 2014 IRC days (yea there's where I won my pinwheel ;)) but yeah I loved all the other things I could do, and how you can still make a lot even though you don't have the AC games :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back