• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a hairy person?

I'd say medium-ish, my legs are worse than my arms. But my body hair is blonde so nobody notices.

yeahhh im quite hairy, even my hands and toes //ugh// but shaving everything off is too much effort lmfao

I'm not, but I don't really bother shaving (except in the important areas lol), not even my legs cause I spend 99.8% of my life wearing pants anyways.

Yep, I am very hairy. Fortunately, I'm blonde so I don't have to shave my arms, but my leghair was still pretty brown before I started shaving them for some reason. It even grows hair under my belly button and it's dark. Ugh.
I'm a female.

Yeah I am and it's really dark :p I shave my legs and underarms regularly but the rest I can't be bothered. But my mom made me do laser hair removal on my upper lip a few years ago so at least that's clear now.

They don't look that bad when you're not up close but tbh they're really noticeable. I have black hair and although it's not thick there's enough to make me aaaaaaa. I'm not a fan of pain though so I prefer hair removal cream. But maybe I should just pull myself through and wax??? Razors aren't an option because cuts and everything and I'm clumsyfydsuj

Other days I'm lazy and just wear pants/tights/stockings. >: |

Back