• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My dog died.

Pancake225

Bells
My Pomeranian dog passed out today's morning. I am so sad and my heart is broken. :( [CRYING]

I honestly don't know what to say , He was a very loving , Energetic and Awesome puppy.

I miss him so much , so
My Q is : is there a similar dog villager to Pomeranians ? I would love to know.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi dear, I am so, so sorry for your loss! A dog is a wonderful friend and companion. The only villager that comes to mind is Maddie, a preppy dog villager. :c

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I'm not sure what color pomeranian you had, because if he was white, you could look into daisy (allthough this is a girl villager), or if he was brown you could look into Maddie, but this is also a girl villager.

Sorry for your loss, but unfortunately the dogs in this game don't look anything like poms :( even wolves look more like them.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, but unfortunately the dogs in this game don't look anything like poms :( even wolves look more like them.

Ahh I'm so sorry for your loss. rip lil buddy <3
I agree with Mu.. the wolves look more like poms because of their fur. Perhaps chief?

Very sorry for your loss.

For dogs, there aren't really any similar. You might find something that may be similar is coloring though or marks in the wolves or dogs though.
For instance, if he was a white pom...For wolves, there's Fang and Whitney that are all white.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss </3.
I think Maddie or Goldie are close to a pomeranian dog ?

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

But Goldie and Chief would be my suggestion as they're similar in colour.

Thank you everybody!
I'll definitely check eBay and amazon for the suggested villagers you mentioned.

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your dog was great and had a really good and happy life. And I'm sure he knew that he was loved and cherished by you.

Back