• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you play on?

will.

poke it out
Bells
Yellow Star Fragment
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Yellow Feather
What kind of 3ds do you use? I use an original 3ds and I really don't plan on upgrading. I love having a smallish device to play on. I might upgrade to a New 2ds because those look really cool, but only as a present or something. Not something I'm dying for.

I have the new 3ds but it's the Pok?mon 20th anniversary edition with the Charizard plates on

I have the white new 3ds, that came bundled with hhd. I have different faceplates I bought tho.

I have the new 3ds but it's the Pok?mon 20th anniversary edition with the Charizard plates on

I love the themed 3ds' so much. I would actually love an Animal Crossing Isabelle themed one or even a Yoshi themed one. I bought the Isabelle theme from the shop too, haha.

i have a black 3ds! i wanted a basic color like black or white, so i bought this used black one that came bundled with an acnl cartridge :)

and that was the birth of my town!!

I used to play on a pink and white 3DSXL I've had for almost 4 years, but since I got the Zelda 3DSXL back in June that's what I play on (my old 3ds has a crack in the hinge RIP)

I just recently bought the Galaxy New 3DS XL. I'm loving it, it's so much bigger and brighter. And the battery lasts longer, but that's partially just 'cause my old one was a good number of years old.

I play on a 2ds that cost me more than a new 3ds, because I wanted the sea green-white edition but only got it after N stopped manufacturing them. I probably won't upgrade either unless this one breaks. I don't game that much (this summer being an exception), and my 2ds is my only console system.

I play on a black old version 3ds xl. I bought it used and it's still super great! I made it more "me" by decorating it with hello kitty and scooby doo stickers haha

Last edited:
For the longest time I used to play on a regular 3Ds. But a few months ago I got a New 3Ds XL and that's what I've been playing on ever since

I'm playing on a 3DS XL, its the purple one with a galaxy in it - couldn't resist!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Galaxy ON it, not in... o_O

I play on the new 3DS - black. {Which is my first 3DS}

I have the white/black polka dots faceplates~

Back