• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Omg ew my Main Street is infected!

I have Rizzo, Ruby, and Mira in mine. I also have Punchy even though I don't think I have ever had him in my town before.

Idk why but I can't remember this being a "thing" before the update. In one of my towns post update, I worked forever to get Winnie out of my town. She irritated the crap out of me and her house was in a bad spot, so I was very happy to see her go. Until one day, she appeared on Main Street. I thought for sure she was back and going to invite herself in to my town again!

I hadn't dealt with this before, possibly because there weren't enough villagers kicked out? Tonight, I was running to the museum (spent the day with an all plot resetting) and ran smack into Rocket. I booted her pink butt for being mean to Dizzy. I'd hoped she was gone for good.

I only really hate Beardo on my main street. seeing Benjamin and Tammy as well as Eunice and Kid Cat up there though breaks my heart ;__; i lost them when i wasn't playing, or let them move away for someone else

My Main Street is an absolute mess on both my copies of ACNL. My first because I cycled through random villagers to get my dreamies plotted in the right spots in my town, and the second copy is my cycling town. I have so many different faces I see that it just doesn't matter to me.

To be honest, I don't care what villagers are pop up on my main street. I'm actually happy when
villagers are walking around there, as it's more boring when the main street is empty and you are
the only one who's running around there. Even when I see a villager there, which I don't like: I
just don't pay attention to him/her. That's it. I'm there for the items, and not of the villagers,
so...yeah.

i dont really care tbh. i have some chicken, alli and al in my main street but i kind of like them because they were my original villagers. sure theyre ugly but it's nice to see them once in a while. it's not like they're going into my house and screaming or something, theyre just walking around

To be honest, I don't care what villagers are pop up on my main street. I'm actually happy when
villagers are walking around there, as it's more boring when the main street is empty and you are
the only one who's running around there. Even when I see a villager there, which I don't like: I
just don't pay attention to him/her. That's it. I'm there for the items, and not of the villagers,
so...yeah.

But my Main Street was never empty; there was always one of my current villagers walking around, so I was able to check in on them or just chat. I knew the booted villagers could show, I guess I was just below the threshold before.

I seriously forgot this happened and after I reset my town I was shook when I started to see all the villagers I kicked out popping up on Main Street and chilling in the shops. I didn't really like any of my original villagers and ended up replacing every single one so I'm kind of annoyed I still see them every time I go shopping :mad: I had Aurora the Penguin as an OG villager and I kicked her out because she's super creepy (her eyes give me nightmares lol) so I hate seeing her everywhere.

Anyway though, I honestly I wouldn't care about former villagers showing up on my main if I didn't find some of their designs creepy. I had some deer villager, I forgot the name), move in from someone's void and if I didn't already have all of my dream villagers planned out I probably would have kept her so I don't mind seeing her around. I feel it makes the town seem more alive/busy? when there are villagers walking around.

My main street currently has Patty and Apollo. Nothing wrong with them, especially Apollo, but I just didn't want them.

I honestly don't mind seeing past villagers on my main street anymore. To be honest, I hardly even acknowledge them. I usually just shop and leave. So it doesn't really bother me all that much, but I can see how it'd bother someone who had a villager they hated with a passion just showing up one day.

I think it's pretty cute to get a chance to talk to villagers that have left. Obviously not everyone likes all of there old villagers, but there's always one or two that make me smile when I see them because I really liked them.

I don't like seeing my main street empty, but it gets sad when seeing some villagers that I liked.
At the moment I have Broffina. I don't mind her but eh, she left on the first week, then I eventually forgot about her.
I like the idea !

Sometimes I like seeing my old unwanted villagers on Main Street because it's a reminder that I finally got them out of my town. :) It's worse for me when I see villagers that I didn't want to move away on Main Street. I really wish that there was an option when you speak with them there to invite them to move back into your town.

What would of been nice is that for the villagers that moved out, only the ones so had a closed bond, friendship would show up on the street, or heck new villagers we never had who decided to shop in our town, like how they live in the tent.
I dunno I felt it would of been nicer to meet villagers in the street that you liked and not to bring back nasty memories of villagers you didn't like.

Ugh every time I go to Main Street, I see Deirdre. She's so ugly and I'll never understand why anyone would want her. I also can't stand seeing Nana, but she's not as bad as Deirdre.

I haven't seen any of my past villagers in the game yet since I resetted my town a few months back although I accidentally voided Daisy but anyway, in my previous game before the reset, I actually didn't mind seeing them in my town. I actually once voided Whitney whom I got from somebody else and it made me sad that I voided her since I really liked her and it was great to see her around. Of course, there are other villagers like Paula, whom I loathed and just usually ignored her or didn't care for her presence. I do understand about seeing villagers who gives you the creeps and or you don't like on Main Street though. I didn't really mind seeing my old villagers on Main Street since it was nice to be able to see them since it brought back some memories.

Back