• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying festivale feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

today works for me, satan
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (383) +
as in the ones you catch and give to Pav?. Doesn't matter which colors.

Can pay in TBT or igb, lmk what you're looking for :lemon:

Last edited:
I have it for you! We can do the trade tomorrow, if it's okay and 10 tbt is perfect! :D

Last edited:
bump looking for pretty specific things today rip

Hi, i have 1 halloween candy and 1 dalmation ornament and a coin for sell :D could you give me a price for the 3 if you still need them?

Last edited:
Hi, i have 1 halloween candy and 1 dalmation ornament and a coin for sell :D could you give me a price for the 3 if you still need them?

hey sorry for the late reply, would 15 tbt altogether be all right?

hi, sorry i mistaken that you are looking for a dalmatian ornament to dachshund ornament (i though mine was a dalmatian ornamet but when i checking it, the ornament was a dachshund ornament xD) so i just have a coin and halloween candy (the one you get from jack when halloween, right?) 10 tbt sound goods?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait i need to see if i still has the coin or not ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i still have it :D

Last edited:
hi, sorry i mistaken that you are looking for a dalmatian ornament to dachshund ornament (i though the ornament was a dalmatian ornament xD) so i just have a coin and halloween candy (the one you get from jack when halloween, right?) 10 tbt sound goods?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait i need to see if i still has the coin or not ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i still have it :D

Awesome, yep 10 tbt works for me! No worries about the dog ornament. :p are you available to trade now?

Yes i'm ^-^ do you want to pick it up? or should i drop them off at your town?

Yes i'm ^-^ do you want to pick it up? or should i drop them off at your town?

great! I'd prefer to pick up, I have bush starts all over the place right now hahah
Adding you now : D

Okay, my town gate is open. town name is Berrie :D

you need five groovy tanks? I think my botique might have them

yep! that would be awesome, I'll take any u have honestly hahah Gracie only sells them in the summer because the designers have a very confused idea of what an enjoyable gameplay mechanic is and I don't want to TT that much just for some shirts ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back